Saturday, August 5, 2017

I doubt the UCP will save anyone. This mess was created by the PCs who we kicked out and now we have the PCs forced down our throat. No thank you.

Brian Jean is a nice man and if the Wildrose had stayed free of PC contamination I would have voted for the Wildrose. But not now. They have taken in the Ebola virus party of the PCs and there is no way I will vote UCP. I am also not voting NDP because they messed with seniors and did not keep their promises with reference to the continuing care system. The NDP -like the PCs are brought and sold by big oil as well. Time to go Alberta Party I think. No UCP or NDP for this voter
From:  Julie Ali   < Date: Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 12:14 PM Subject: Re: Brian will save Albertans from the NDP To: "Dave Hanson, MLA" <info@br...
READINGCHILDRENSBOOKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
From: Julie Ali <
Date: Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: Brian will save Albertans from the NDP
To: "Dave Hanson, MLA" <info@brianjean.ca>


Dear Mr. Hanson,
 I like Mr. Jean and I am rooting for him to win the leadership.
But I do not like the PCs.
I will not vote for a political party that has the PCs in it.
So I am sorry but I can't give you any money.

I also am looking for a new political party to vote for. I voted once for the NDP and that was it.  I won't vote for the UCP because it has the PCs in it. 
In my opinion, I think the Wildrose did the wrong thing uniting with the unproductive PCs who had 44 years to get the job done in Alberta and failed.
Y'all can't completely blame the NDP because the PCs were responsible for the poor savings accounts and waste of cash.

I hope y'all do well in the next election.
But don't count on my vote or that of middle of the road PCs who will never vote for the PCs again. Just thinking of the Tapcal Trust Fund makes me feel ill.

Sincerely,
Julie Ali

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Dave Hanson, MLA <info@brianjean.ca> wrote:


Julie

We found out this week, Albertans lost another 14,000 jobs in July under the NDP. 

We need a leader who is best positioned to save Albertans from the NDP in the next election. Who has the practical, real life experience creating jobs in the private sector, understands the Alberta experience and who has the courage to lay out his vision to create jobs and restore the Alberta Advantage.

That man is Brian Jean.

If you’re with Brian too, can you consider chipping in today?

I watched him step up to the plate for his son to fix a broken healthcare system when he ran for Wildrose in 2015. I saw him go toe-to-toe against the NDP every day in the legislature holding their feet to the fire. 

During the fires in 2016, I saw him not just inspire Fort McMurray but all Albertans. I heard it time and time again in the evacuation centres in Lac La Biche. 

With his vision and leadership, we united conservatives. I’ve heard from the ordinary folks on the ground across Alberta. They support Brian. They know he’s the only one who can truly save Albertans from the NDP. 

A donation of just $55 will help Brian reach thousands of more conservatives online and to grow our campaign. The support to date has been incredible. Together, we can be part of something truly special.

Thanks,

-David Hanson
United Conservative Party MLA, Lac La Biche-St. Paul-Two Hills

Placeholder

No comments:

Post a Comment