Thursday, August 10, 2017

Harvey Bishop To-Mane Vinagreiro Bill Adams The Alberta PCs, in the last 30 years, did the most costliest scandals in Canadian history. No body is investing in Albeta? Ford, a software development company and others are investing in Alberta right now. Like · Reply · 21 hrs Manage Julie Ali Julie Ali Harvey Bishop And where are the jobs? This is as bad as I have seen it in Alberta for decades. My feeling is that the jobs won't be back. Real estate will go down. And we've got ten years to go at least of debt.

https://www.facebook.com/edmontonjournal/posts/10155603310269641?fb_comment_id=1338069762980869_1338118142976031&comment_id=1338084859646026&reply_comment_id=1338118142976031&notif_t=like&notif_id=1502338130907932

Jason Vaudrin Leave him alone you bastards!!! Do you know how much it cost to fill those jerry cans😳😳😳😳
Manage
Dustan McLean This comment wins.
Manage
Lucia Iorio Lolololol
Manage
This comment will also be posted to edmontonjournal.com.
To-Mane Vinagreiro He could have bought a nice loft or a penthouse for a discounted price due to commodities down-trend and use the allowance to pay for it---different opinions here as I don't see nothing wrong with what he is doing either. I bet manny MLAs are doing the same.
Reply23 hrs
Manage
Bill Adams and your one of thos who probably voted pc last time when 70% of Albertans were kicking them to the curb for the corruption and scandals you must be a pc lawyer
Reply
3
22 hrs
Manage
To-Mane Vinagreiro I just sold my flat in Edmonton for a profit and guess what??? I'm not buying nothing until I see the green bars and even more---will I invest there again? You are entitled to be ignorant under your political correctness to assume things that are out of your spectrum---there's a big difference between his economical views VS this present government, that is why manny people aren't investing in real estate! Or, actually in nothing period in this AB.
Reply
1
22 hrs
Manage
Harvey Bishop To-Mane Vinagreiro Bill Adams The Alberta PCs, in the last 30 years, did the most costliest scandals in Canadian history. No body is investing in Albeta? Ford, a software development company and others are investing in Alberta right now.
Reply21 hrs
Manage
Julie Ali Harvey Bishop And where are the jobs? This is as bad as I have seen it in Alberta for decades. My feeling is that the jobs won't be back. Real estate will go down. And we've got ten years to go at least of debt.
Reply
1
10 hrs
Manage
Chris Yacyshyn To-Mane Vinagreiro can you please post where you are getting this info from. i cant seem to find any data ( not related to the cost of oil ) that shows investment up or down. when i compare the data to the 2008 american bank related recession, it seems to be aout the same. you must have access to better data. please sahre with the rest of us.
Reply4 hrs
Manage
To-Mane Vinagreiro Chris Yacyshyn This is not any teaching class---I have my indicators and I know all about the "2008 american bank related recession" as you call it and 2010/2011 in Europe and etc etc---looking at the WTI in 2014/2016, please, tell me, if you would buy a house or invest privately in anything in Alberta? and tell me why?
My point is just---if I put myself in his mind I wouldn't be buying a loft or a penthouse firstly during elections or after, so, I would say that he is a very intelligent and proactive man. its an Sir Isaac Newton rule.
Reply2 hrsEdited
Manage

No comments:

Post a Comment