Monday, August 7, 2017

Anita LeBlanc added 3 new photos. August 5 at 2:48pm · MANOIR NOTRE-DAME -VALMOND ROBICHAUD Ok, I rarely rant on Facebook and I know I will regret this tomorrow but I am so mad and disgusted that I cannot help myself. My mother in law lives at the Manoir Notre Dame in Moncton. She pays over $2,500 per month for the smallest room they have available, she is on a fixed income like many seniors and is left with only limited funds at the end of the month. Today, she called because she was out of toilet paper and Kleenex and needed to use the facilities. She asked one of the staff members for a roll of toilet paper and was told that they were no longer allowed to give out toilet paper.....imagine that! So, off to the store we went to buy her some toilet paper. I went to see the working supervisor who confirmed that the residents received a letter stating that they would only be receiving two rolls of paper each Monday (see letter attached). The owner is Valmont Robichaud....there are more than 100 residents in the home without toilet paper....and Valmont Robichaud is getting a minimum of 2.8 million dollars of rent per year. Buying toilet paper for my mother in law is not a big deal but there are so many seniors in that home who do not have family or friends to take care of them. I'm appalled and we will be looking for a new place for her to live! Please, if you know someone who lives there, advise their family or someone who can help. This is absolute bullshit! Please make this go viral -the staff there have their hands tied...it's hard for them too to be so cruel to seniors.


https://www.facebook.com/anita.leblanc3

MANOIR NOTRE-DAME -VALMOND ROBICHAUD
Ok, I rarely rant on Facebook and I know I will regret this tomorrow but I am so mad and disgusted that I cannot help myself. My mother in law lives at the Manoir Notre Dame in Moncton. She pays over $2,500 per month for the smallest room they have available, she is on a fixed income like many seniors and is left with only limited funds at the end of the month. Today, she called because she was out of toilet paper and Kleenex and needed to use the facilities. She asked one of the staff members for a roll of toilet paper and was told that they were no longer allowed to give out toilet paper.....imagine that! So, off to the store we went to buy her some toilet paper. I went to see the working supervisor who confirmed that the residents received a letter stating that they would only be receiving two rolls of paper each Monday (see letter attached). The owner is Valmont Robichaud....there are more than 100 residents in the home without toilet paper....and Valmont Robichaud is getting a minimum of 2.8 million dollars of rent per year. Buying toilet paper for my mother in law is not a big deal but there are so many seniors in that home who do not have family or friends to take care of them. I'm appalled and we will be looking for a new place for her to live! Please, if you know someone who lives there, advise their family or someone who can help. This is absolute bullshit! Please make this go viral -the staff there have their hands tied...it's hard for them too to be so cruel to seniors.

Sad
Comment
Comments
Yassine Rayadh
Translated from French
I saw this this morning when I was reveillant it's completely insane!See Original

Reply
1
42 mins
Manage
Mark MacDougall In NS the amount spent on meals is much less than what they spend on inmates meals. So my advice when you're ready for the home. Rob a bank. You'll get better meals.🙄

Reply33 mins
Manage
Mark MacDougall He obviously needs a lot of this tissue for personal use since he is such a GIANT ASS.!!

Reply31 mins
Manage
Richard Fillmore Toronto paper today says rates for one room now $4700 ,then there would be add ons ,and the meals are crap.my wife and I pay $5800. Are fed hot dogs and jerk chicken .Get the younger generation educated and rebel

Reply27 mins
Manage
Julie Ali   Your mother in law is fortunate to have family to advocate for her. Imagine how it is for residents without family. Also please be aware that in Alberta the Trespass to Premises legislation is used by the health authority -AHS and Covenant Health a contracted provider of AHS plus the continuing care providers if advocates become too yappy about problems. What happens is that family who yap in public get banned using this legislation. The Government of Alberta is complicit in the silencing of families in this way. The Tucker family in Alberta is the most recent use of the legislation and the only way the mum could see the dad was to get the mum out to the Grande Prairie hospital. The continuing care system has problems that the public does not know about because of retribution of this sort. https://www.facebook.com/stephen.tucker.334 Stephen Tucker added 4 new photos — with Tammilee Rideout-Tucker.
April 27 · 
PLEASE SHARE!!!! It breaks by heart to have my mom in a emergency room bed were at least dad can now visit her . A care home in grande prairie has abused my mom for the last time . We are now taking up space in an emergency room while awaiting for a doctor to help us find a spot . The care home today slammed the door in my face as I tried to talk to them. As I had to remove mom s belongings out of there so the abuse can't continue. Dad fought with them for years with documentation and pics plenty of proof to put them under . But everyone turns a blind eye to the abuse and call it un founded . The judge without any looking at foundings or proof just say your banned and any further cost comes to dad? How does a retirement man pay for lawyer fees. I want this banning my dad from the care home for a full year without visiting rights to go viral . He has legal guardianship to be her voice from a court but means nothing . How does the justice system work ? She cannot speak for herself . Please share the shit outta this . Media here I come
LikeShow more reactions
ReplyRemove Preview
1
Just 

No comments:

Post a Comment