Saturday, July 1, 2017

when you have made it

and I have laid out the garden
according to your plan
I made it various and curious
so that you would not feel
it was all the same impossibility

and I have laid out the garden
because you have said be fruitful
and multiply
and I have told my creations
to rise up from the dead   and deliver the good news of life


and I have laid out the garden
so that the words of love 
might be seen as they are
these ghosts that become real
and substantive    that is if you really believe


and I have laid out the garden
to make a hollow faith exacting
I have seen my soul in the mirror
   then seeing that vapid entity
I have forced myself to grow outside the lines 


and I laid out the garden
from this garden I had out the fruits
of my labour           I give them to those who need help
and sustenance     then I turn away from the falsities
to speak in poems      so you might see    as I did once in a mirror

and I laid out the garden
this garden of my soul
so that I could take the invisible
and make that tenderness of transformation
that would allow me to know


and I laid out the garden
inside me    where I stay when I wish 
and you too can make a garden as I have done
and in this way       face the horrors of your life
when you have made it    let me see your flowers   that saved you


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGF-MGGLpB0


NEEDTOBREATHE - "Multiplied" (Official Video)

https://www.mutualart.com/Artwork/Golden-Archway/D10BFADBAA7A9F7E

Golden Archway

Oil on canvas
Including frame: 37 5/8 x 30 3/8 inches
Signed


Image result for armen gasparian

No comments:

Post a Comment