Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Trudeau phobic comments for my blog

I thank Andre Duguay for his anger management problems--usually I am not adverse to yapping with folks who have anger management problems and reveal them to us with personal commentary of the sort designed to wound. I like to engage with them to find out what makes them tick. Sometimes what makes them tick is simply a weird dislike of one political party.
For me all political parties are the same and living as we do in a DeMockracy the only thing we can do as citizens is to be peaceable, nice and assertive. I went to his FB page and thanked him for his chatter.
I am not a leftist wingnut. Nor am I a rightist wingnut. But certainly I see the political parties as full of self serving individuals who toe the party line. As such I think we should serve the people of Canada. I think we should swing baby swing at every election and boot out folks who don't perform.
As citizens who might be in the private sector or public sector on contracts we don't get the luxury to sit in a permanent job do we? So my feeling is we treat all politicians as contract hires and fire if they don't work for our benefit.
#SwingBabySwing

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
https://www.facebook.com/andre.duguay2?lst=100004236663889%3A686817563%3A1500410657
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156371342357564&set=ecnf.686817563&type=3&theater

No automatic alt text available.




Andre Duguay shared a link.
6 hrs

Our current poll is: Is Trudeau doing a good job so far?. Feel free to answer it.
POLLSTATUS.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2 hrs
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2 hrs
Manage
Julie Ali Thank you for your comments; they made for a good blog post.

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment