Saturday, July 15, 2017

Julie Ali Linda Feland-Swityk They have done nothing. Sarah Hoffman should have looked at the Trespass to Premises legislation use in the continuing care system and seen that it is incompatible with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The government is condoning the use of legislation that is in my opinion--not permissible if the residents are really living in their "homes" in the continuing care system. The facilities may not--in my opinion, prevent residents from seeing family and advocates without infringing on their charter rights. It's a human rights abuse that government allows to ensure silencing of families. Unfortunately as the Tucker family has shown--how effective can this law be in shutting up families if they remove their family member from the facility that bans? https://www.facebook.com/stephen.tucker.334 Stephen Tucker added 4 new photos — with Tammilee Rideout-Tucker. April 27 · PLEASE SHARE!!!! It breaks by heart to have my mom in a emergency room bed were at least dad can now visit her . A care home in grande prairie has abused my mom for the last time . We are now taking up space in an emergency room while awaiting for a doctor to help us find a spot . The care home today slammed the door in my face as I tried to talk to them. As I had to remove mom s belongings out of there so the abuse can't continue. Dad fought with them for years with documentation and pics plenty of proof to put them under . But everyone turns a blind eye to the abuse and call it un founded . The judge without any looking at foundings or proof just say your banned and any further cost comes to dad? How does a retirement man pay for lawyer fees. I want this banning my dad from the care home for a full year without visiting rights to go viral . He has legal guardianship to be her voice from a court but means nothing . How does the justice system work ? She cannot speak for herself . Please share the shit outta this . Media here I come

https://www.facebook.com/stephen.tucker.334
Stephen Tucker added 4 new photos — with Tammilee Rideout-Tucker.
April 27
PLEASE SHARE!!!! It breaks by heart to have my mom in a emergency room bed were at least dad can now visit her . A care home in grande prairie has abused my mom for the last time . We are now taking up space in an emergency room while awaiting for a doctor to help us find a spot . The care home today slammed the door in my face as I tried to talk to them. As I had to remove mom s belongings out of there so the abuse can't continue. Dad fought with them for years with documentation and pics plenty of proof to put them under . But everyone turns a blind eye to the abuse and call it un founded . The judge without any looking at foundings or proof just say your banned and any further cost comes to dad? How does a retirement man pay for lawyer fees. I want this banning my dad from the care home for a full year without visiting rights to go viral . He has legal guardianship to be her voice from a court but means nothing . How does the justice system work ? She cannot speak for herself . Please share the shit outta this . Media here I come


Seniors have spent their lives taking care of us. Now its our turn to take care of them.
Seniors deserve dignity. That's why Alberta's NDP is investing in community health care.
ACT.ALBERTANDP.CA




Daisy Moody Worked in a seniors home for many years. There has been a huge decline in care. After two years. All our ndp gov,t is doing is talking I am a senior and after contributing for many yerars I feel ripped off I know if I ever need help it will cost me. My husband had dimentia and has passed. I miss him but am glad that we didn't have to go to care I know how they are treated by unexpected staff Know this talk is cheap
Reply
3
July 5 at 11:08am
Manage
Julie Ali I agree with you. Nothing has been done by the NDP folks and they only have a couple more years before we vote them out.
Reply
1
July 6 at 4:42pm
Manage
Marie Frances McLeod Of course we all know the conservatives did everything for us.
Manage
Linda Feland-Swityk Julie Ali keep in mind the NDP have a lot of work to fix the deficiencies left by the previous government. It doesn't happen in two years but I think they are off to a good start
Reply16 hrs
Manage
Julie Ali Linda Feland-Swityk They have done nothing. Sarah Hoffman should have looked at the Trespass to Premises legislation use in the continuing care system and seen that it is incompatible with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The government is condoning the use of legislation that is in my opinion--not permissible if the residents are really living in their "homes" in the continuing care system. The facilities may not--in my opinion, prevent residents from seeing family and advocates without infringing on their charter rights. It's a human rights abuse that government allows to ensure silencing of families. Unfortunately as the Tucker family has shown--how effective can this law be in shutting up families if they remove their family member from the facility that bans? https://www.facebook.com/stephen.tucker.334 Stephen Tucker added 4 new photos — with Tammilee Rideout-Tucker.
April 27 · 
PLEASE SHARE!!!! It breaks by heart to have my mom in a emergency room bed were at least dad can now visit her . A care home in grande prairie has abused my mom for the last time . We are now taking up space in an emergency room while awaiting for a doctor to help us find a spot . The care home today slammed the door in my face as I tried to talk to them. As I had to remove mom s belongings out of there so the abuse can't continue. Dad fought with them for years with documentation and pics plenty of proof to put them under . But everyone turns a blind eye to the abuse and call it un founded . The judge without any looking at foundings or proof just say your banned and any further cost comes to dad? How does a retirement man pay for lawyer fees. I want this banning my dad from the care home for a full year without visiting rights to go viral . He has legal guardianship to be her voice from a court but means nothing . How does the justice system work ? She cannot speak for herself . Please share the shit outta this . Media here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment