Tuesday, July 11, 2017

at the last door and at the first one

and wherever you end up
understand that I am there
you are never alone

I put out my words
so that you will find me
in the silver lanterns of the stars

or in the moon's heavenly mantle of night
I put my singing into the winds of the world
so that the words will come to you and be heard

the pale leaves of the day will fall
and you will be alone    you will have to do what you must
and the last day will come    as it will to all of us

but you are never alone
I am with you   and inside of you
is all you need to endure what comes


these days are hard to go through    but realize
that we are built for adversity and determination
be who you are    and keep going    the work you do


will make you who you are to become

and wherever you end up        understand that I am here
at the last door       and at the first one      you are never alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGF-MGGLpB0

NEEDTOBREATHE - "Multiplied" (Official Video)


https://za.pinterest.com/pin/345651340131468461/

Remedios Varo

L'Ecole Buissonniere by Remedios Varo 1962



No comments:

Post a Comment