Friday, July 28, 2017

and wherever you go

and wherever you go
I will be there
in the singing wind

I will walk by you
and when you are asleep
I will stay by your side

if you call for me
I will come
and your dreams will feel like reality then

the stones of memories
will form a mountain
that I will guard


and when you look for me
by the river in the cattail boat
and in the slipper of the grasses

I will float the waves to you
so that you will know I am there
travelling from far away      for wherever you go

I will go too
I am part of you      like a fragment of your wrist bones
or a toenail that grows

when you look for me
look at yourself     for I am there
pressed tight into you    and so

you are never alone
I am by your side      part of your body
and also the reflection of your image in the mirror





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJXD4XNrPk&index=6&list=PLyyWb-8KQiNCCsS66RYL2QoC5k8TpoBEw

Scattered and Small




https://www.pinterest.com/pin/345651340134728619/
Remedios Varo


Androgynous - Remedios Varo (1908-1963, Spain)

No comments:

Post a Comment