Sunday, July 2, 2017

After the Home Visit

Taking Rebecca back to the Villa the extraordinary heat was boomerang on us as we entered and left Helva. On the way back home I saw a couple seated on their strollers in the shade of the trees by University Farm. It felt right that they take a rest in this stunning heat.
Then walking back a man was pulling his groceries behind him like Santa.
Once home the fish is in the toaster oven, potatoes are boiling and we will have salad.
Younger boy is working on his portfolio.
I have not yet had my nap but at least I read most of my library books.
I am waiting for the books I requested from TAL Online.
When they arrive I will sit pregnant with longing until like a cone of ice cream dripping down my lips they will be all gone.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment