Thursday, June 22, 2017

This And That--Thursday June 22, 2017

I did a quick half hour walk around the neighborhood. The wind was very pushy and I was glad that I wore a coat.

Younger boy is eating bits of this and that for lunch and then we are off to see Dr. Lappa.

I have finished two loads of laundry and I am still making a bag to donate to Goodwill. Half the clothes I owned are gone now.

The mudroom is still full of clothes that we don't wear as well as the basement. So more pruning is required.

Other than laundry I have done nothing today. Mum is unwilling to come here and so she is with dad.  I will try to bring her over when the appointment with Dr. Lappa is completed.

I did a bit of grocery shopping yesterday when I picked up fruit and milk for younger boy but I will be picking up BBQ fixings this weekend.  The amount of food I will pick up depends on who will be coming on Sunday for the late Father's  Day celebrations.

It is difficult to write on the laptop as it is always susceptible to editing what I write. My posts will be brief to counter this. I don't know when I will be able to use my regular computer. At least the lack of a reliable writing place ensures that I don't spend too much time on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment