Thursday, June 1, 2017

PLEASE SHARE!!!! It breaks by heart to have my mom in a emergency room bed were at least dad can now visit her . A care home in grande prairie has abused my mom for the last time . We are now taking up space in an emergency room while awaiting for a doctor to help us find a spot . The care home today slammed the door in my face as I tried to talk to them. As I had to remove mom s belongings out of there so the abuse can't continue. Dad fought with them for years with documentation and pics plenty of proof to put them under . But everyone turns a blind eye to the abuse and call it un founded . The judge without any looking at foundings or proof just say your banned and any further cost comes to dad? How does a retirement man pay for lawyer fees. I want this banning my dad from the care home for a full year without visiting rights to go viral . He has legal guardianship to be her voice from a court but means nothing . How does the justice system work ? She cannot speak for herself . Please share the shit outta this . Media here I come

Stephen Tucker added 4 new photos — with Tammilee Rideout-Tucker.
April 27
 
PLEASE SHARE!!!! It breaks by heart to have my mom in a emergency room bed were at least dad can now visit her . A care home in grande prairie has abused my mom for the last time . We are now taking up space in an emergency room while awaiting for a doctor to help us find a spot . The care home today slammed the door in my face as I tried to talk to them. As I had to remove mom s belongings out of there so the abuse can't continue. Dad fought with them for years with documentation and pics plenty of proof to put them under . But everyone turns a blind eye to the abuse and call it un founded . The judge without any looking at foundings or proof just say your banned and any further cost comes to dad? How does a retirement man pay for lawyer fees. I want this banning my dad from the care home for a full year without visiting rights to go viral . He has legal guardianship to be her voice from a court but means nothing . How does the justice system work ? She cannot speak for herself . Please share the shit outta this . Media here I comeLike
Show more reactions
Comment
Comments
Julie Ali I hope you are making progress on this issue and that your family is OK.
Susan Tracey Thinking of your family. Is, there anyway you can get this on the news ie W5. Keep, posting it so this isn't ignored,anymore. It's,shameful.My, prayers 🙏🏻
Reply
1
May 21 at 7:39pm
Julie Ali The Wildrose Party is holding the GOA accountable as in the case of the Lacombe long term care facility -have you gone to the Wildrose folks?http://www.lacombeglobe.com/.../serious-health-concerns...
Recently we learned about health concerns at the long term care facility in the Lacombe Hospital.
LACOMBEGLOBE.COM
Julie Ali Cold Lake workers fired; also note related care issues article at facility.http://globalnews.ca/.../workers-at-an-alberta-seniors.../

May 29, 2017 8:40 pm
Updated: May 29, 2017 11:32 pm
Workers at an Alberta seniors home to be fired; AUPE files complainthttp://www.coldlakesun.com/.../family-of-elderly-woman...

Family of elderly woman wondering if level of care at Points West Living contributed to death.

Jesse Cole / Cold Lake Sun.
Friday, February 17, 2017 2:21:57 MST PM
A company that operates long-term care homes for…
GLOBALNEWS.CA








No comments:

Post a Comment