Monday, June 12, 2017

I am on my way to the place which is made for me

and here is the door
that you must open

stand before it like a child
and because you are curious

decide to open it
without any sort of fear

because curiosity rules your head
when you arrive on the other side

be grateful that you were so brave
whatever you decide to do     you must do like this

as if there was no chance of failure
believe you are capable

failure might happen to others but not to you
when you work like this and open every door

without pausing to consider the risks
I tell you that the world changes

to conform to your visions
trust in yourself  and begin the work that is yours to do


and here is the door
that you must open

I tell you simply do what you fear
because the results all depend on your state of mind

if you  believe you cannot fail
one day you will stand before the door and open it

the solitude of being a door opener is certain
so few of us are ready to risk

that I must keep encouraging you to do more
the world is here and we must attempt

for success is waiting for you
if you do this


I won't stand here     waiting for you
I am opening doors and succeeding


I don't believe in the business of failure
I open doors and I go seek

what I know to be my success
and here is the door    that takes me to the far country

I won't wait for you     to discover your victories
I am on my way to the place which is made for me    my destination


and here is the door
that you must open


http://www.galeriegraal.com/galerie-art-contemporain-peinture-armen-gasparian-seduction

Image result for armen gasparian artist


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4cKsSMYLRU&spfreload=5
Amelia Curran "Hands on a Grain of Sand"

No comments:

Post a Comment