Monday, June 19, 2017

Carolina Castillo My Global Citizen Year---------I will be taking a bridge year abroad to Ecuador. By living with a host family, becoming fluent in another language, and working with a local organization -- I hope to become part of the community and make a meaningful and lasting contribution.-------But I need your help to make this amazing experience accessible to all students, regardless of their background or financial circumstances. Please consider supporting The Global Citizen Year Scholarship Fund, which provides 80% of our Fellows with financial assistance and 30% of our Fellows with full scholarships! All Fellows are charged with raising $2,500 to support the scholarship fund for our bridge-year peers. By donating, you will help ensure Global Citizen Year is an experience accessible to ALL students...so, JOIN ME in our movement to transform the world's emerging leaders by donating today!


https://donate.globalcitizenyear.org/fundraise?fcid=970080

Carolina Castillo

My Global Citizen Year
  • MY GOAL:
  • $2,500
  • RAISED SO FAR:
  • $187
  • # OF DONATIONS:
  • 5
Welcome to my Global Citizen Year Fundraising Page!
This coming August I will embark on the adventure of a lifetime.  I have been selected to be a Fellow with Global Citizen Year, an innovative bridge-year program focused on creating the next generation of leaders.
Next year, instead of starting college right away, I will be taking a bridge year abroad to Ecuador.  By living with a host family, becoming fluent in another language, and working with a local organization -- I hope to become part of the community and make a meaningful and lasting contribution.  
But I need your help to make this amazing experience accessible to all students, regardless of their background or financial circumstances. Please consider supporting The Global Citizen Year Scholarship Fund, which provides 80% of our Fellows with financial assistance and 30% of our Fellows with full scholarships!
All Fellows are charged with raisin$2,500 to support the scholarship fund for our bridge-year peers. By donating, you will help ensure Global Citizen Year is an experience accessible to ALL students...so, JOIN ME in our movement to transform the world's emerging leaders by donating today!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my fundraising page and for considering a donation to the Global Citizen Year Scholarship Fund. If you are willing, please help me reach my goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter! Or, even better, send an e-mail to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to my page!
I am very grateful just by you sharing my page! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment