Wednesday, May 31, 2017

This and That-- Wednesday May 31, 2017 Part 2

Dr. Krysa called to let me know the results of the X-ray. That was prompt and nice of him. Mum is sleeping on the sofa while dad is doing grocery shopping. I have a small lasagna cooking. I took a jar of ready made sauce and used up the cheese in the fridge. It's not as good as it could be if I had time to make the sauce rich and yummy but there you go.
Mum is out like a blown out candle on the sofa. Rain is splattering the outside so there is no chance to hang the laundry yet. I heard it will be wet for a couple of days.
Helva is going to the shop on Saturday. It's hard to put up with the noise of the car door alarm so we are doing the repair. The Freedom Ford folks gave us a deal.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment