Saturday, April 8, 2017

This and That--Saturday April 8, 2017

Julie Ali feeling fantastic.
1 min
I went for a walk outside to get going on the laps program. I used to walk every day and sometimes twice a day because it was a way to get close to nature. We have a small patch of forest nearby and so I walked there. Now of course I am like a sack of potatoes and don't do anything but look at medical data for years.
It was good to walk. I discovered my back doesn't hurt as much now that I used my legs. I got through a bit of the laundry which is spread out over the living room.
Soon I will go pick up Rebecca.
Younger boy is still asleep. I rarely see the child unless he is a BandAid on the screen of the computer screen in the bonus room.
The appointment for dad with Dr. Krysa is on Tuesday at 2:45 pm. Dr. Krysa isn't in today.
I will see if dad needs to go to the UAH emergency before then. With the ancient ones you have to be careful that small issues like bronchitis do not become life threatening pneumonia cases.
In any case, the laundry is being tackled. I began my walking program that will eventually ensure I become again the Olympic level walker I was before I became a sedentary writer for years.
Now where am I now? I am listening to music. I am leaving the laundry in piles in the living room. The mud room is slowly being emptied out of clothes. Music is playing. Life is good. Life is always good no matter if bad things happen. So long as you are alive-it ain't over yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFrpzPR6TLY
Rodney Crowell - "It Ain't Over Yet (feat. Rosanne Cash & John Paul White)" [Official Video

From the new album 'Close Ties' available now: http://flyt.it/closeties Directed by Reid Long
YOUTUBE.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment