Wednesday, April 26, 2017

This and That-- part 3-- Wednesday April 26, 2017

I went to the Riverbend Library where there was a pile of books waiting for me. My Emily Dickinson blog has not been attended to because of the dumb lawsuit so I decided to borrow Emily's poems from the library and do some work if I have time in between lawsuit prep.
It was very grey outside as if the rust was falling off a grey car up in the sky. The library had a ton of people and I just went in, got my books and left. It's best to read books at home.
The books are waiting for me like expectant mothers about to give birth imminently. I also picked up two fresh journals to write in that also have a virginal air about them as if they know they are going to be written in soon and want to maintain their innocence for as long as possible. I put them both on the writing desk on top of another journal I got for Xmas. My fourth journal is almost full now with Elder Advocates of Alberta work and such like. It's amazing how much you can put into a journal just from daily stuff.
I was supposed to do the Elder Advocate Work today but after the Chinese food I gave that up. Both the boys staggered off to bed and are lightly snoring in their beds. I think that I should buy Chinese food more often if this is the soporific effect it has on the family. Peace and quiet is in evidence.
I haven't done the laundry which is still in the washer and dryer. Did not see mum. Did not do anything with Rebecca as I have told her I will bring her home Saturday and Sunday.
The floors did not get mopped.
But my head is full of visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment