Monday, April 24, 2017

Sherri Kent April 19 at 8:48am · I just want everyone to know that my son Michael overdosed on fentanyl . My son was not an addict he made a mistake that cost him his life. I just want to make everyone aware of the epidemic that's goin on right now that's killing 5-7 people a day in every city in Canada. It's out of control and there is no way to protect our children from this other than to warn them of the dangers of drug use today. I've lost my son to this horrible tragedy and want to make parents aware that it can happen to anyone who decides to touch anything that can be snorted up your nose. Fentanol is the number #1 killer in Canada and it's taking our children and loved ones. Please share this with your family and friends to help prevent another tragedy 😢😭

    I just want everyone to know that my son Michael overdosed on fentanyl . My son was not an addict he made a mistake that cost him his life. I just want to make everyone aware of the epidemic that's goin on right now that's killing 5-7 people a day in every city in Canada. It's out of control and there is no way to protect our children from this other than to warn them of the dangers of drug use today. I've lost my son to this horrible tragedy and want to make parents aware that it can happen to anyone who decides to touch anything that can be snorted up your nose. Fentanol is the number #1 killer in Canada and it's taking our children and loved ones. Please share this with your family and friends to help prevent another tragedy 😢😭
    Sad
    Comment
    Comments
    Brandy Longmore God Bless you....I can't imagine your pain and commend you for going forward as you have. Prayers for you and your son...
    LikeReply2 mins
    Trudi Wheeler Feel for you xx
    LikeReply1 min
    Julie Ali So sorry to hear of your heartbreaking loss. Its so tragic.
    LikeReplyJust now
    Jackie Osborne So very sorry my heart goes out to you 😔😖
    LikeReplyJust now
    Sherri Kent updated her profile picture.
    Comments
    Michelle Armbrust Robertson I can't even imagine what you are going through. My thoughts are with you. Take care ❤️
    Lisa Dee Thinking of you today!
    Katie Starr Such a looker! 😍💔

No comments:

Post a Comment