Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Off to Imagine Health Centre Windermere to see Dr. Krysa

I went for a walk late because I slept in. It was coolish outside but now I see the dodgem cars of clouds are bumping into each other in the sky but bits of blue track are opening up. The fluffy branches of the sidewalk boulevard trees are swaying hypnotically before me and I feel like passing out again but I have work to do. I've just got some more information ready for the lawsuit and then I am off to take the ancient father to the doctor. Dad never goes to a doctor himself believing that he is fit as the day he was born. This means he has to be dragged off to see Dr. Krysa when he is at death's door. Sue has been treating him with tea with oregano oil drops but somehow this doesn't meet my test for modern medicine even though I do believe that the oregano drops help to ameliorate the symptoms of colds. This coughing dad has been doing is more than a cold and could be more than bronchitis. An X-ray will clarify the situation and we're off to the clinic where Dr. Krysa now works which is way nicer than the one we used to go at the Medicentre at Heritage.
maginehealthcentres.ca/medical-clini…/currents-of-windemere/
Edmonton Windermere Medical Clinic
(Currents of Windermere)
#101 – 6103 Currents Dr, NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6W 2Z4
Tel: (780) 306 2886
Fax: (780) 306 2885
Pre-Registration Available
Mon-Fri: 8:30am-4:30pm
Sat: 10am-3pm, Call Clinic for availability
Sun: Closed
I put down my rating for Dr. Krysa here:
I take my ancient parents to see Dr. Krysa at the Imagine Health Centres which are far better than the Heritage Medicentre. He is a good doctor. His knowledge base is good, he takes time with the parents and you have a productive professional assisting you.
 Most doctors are very busy and at the Medicentre it felt like doctors were under too great a work load; this may account for some of the comments here that aren't complimentary. However, it is your responsibility as a patient to ensure you get value from an interaction with a busy doctor; their job is to diagnose and provide appropriate solutions to health problems. They are not salespeople; they are running a business and we need to respect their time constraints. Dr. Krysa does his best with the wide variety of folks he encounters and while he may not be at his best with everyone who is? A well trained professional and he knows his medicine which is what I am looking for in the care of my parents.
Ratings for Dr. Clifford Krysa
4
Staff
4
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge
I take my ancient parents to see Dr. Krysa at the Imagine Health Centres which are far better than the Heritage Medicentre. He is a good doctor. His knowledge base is good, he takes time with the parents and you have a productive professional assisting you.
Most doctors are very busy and at the Medicentre it felt like doctors were under too great a work load; this may account for some of the comments here that aren't complimentary. However, it is your responsibility as a patient to ensure you get value from an interaction with a busy doctor; their job is to diagnose and provide appropriate solutions to health problems. They are not salespeople; they are running a business and we need to respect their time constraints. Dr. Krysa does his best with the wide variety of folks he encounters and while he may not be at his best with everyone who is? A well trained professional and he knows his medicine which is what I am looking for in the care of my parents.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment