Saturday, April 15, 2017

National Post 20 hrs · When they first came to America en masse in the mid-1800s, the media portrayed them as degenerates.---How did Asian Americans become a 'model minority'? -----Julie Ali I know how my dad did it. He worked incredibly hard and still works into his eighties. He helps out the community. He offers help to all. He is seeing the grandchildren of the original patients he treated when he first came to Canada. He doesn't depend on government. He taught all his five kids to live our values. He's a good man. I love him a great deal and I am proud to his daughter. When I look at how hard he has worked to ensure his kids are able to live an easier life it makes me understand what a gift it is to be a man who simply works. Like · Reply · Just now--

When they first came to America en masse in the mid-1800s, the media portrayed them as degenerates.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
This comment will also be posted to news.nationalpost.com.
Julie Ali I know how my dad did it. He worked incredibly hard and still works into his eighties. He helps out the community. He offers help to all. He is seeing the grandchildren of the original patients he treated when he first came to Canada. He doesn't depend on government. He taught all his five kids to live our values. He's a good man. I love him a great deal and I am proud to his daughter. When I look at how hard he has worked to ensure his kids are able to live an easier life it makes me understand what a gift it is to be a man who simply works.
LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment