Saturday, April 29, 2017

#MediaAttention-------Stephen Tucker Yesterday at 5:58am · ANOTHER PART OF THE SYSTEM THAT FAILED. I personally talked to MLA OFFICE WHO , called me and my dad at the hospital , The Mla OFFICE that talk to my dad first who I was sitting next to told my dad to take my mom back to the care home that abused her over and over for the past five years as the pics I will post again today , my dad directly said it will only happen over his dead body, they said it's your only option to take her to an abusing home, while my dad asked the office to come to the hospital and visit us so we can show the pics and affidavit that was prepared only to have the court ban my dad the previous day before for a year without going over the evidence. Next about half hour later Mla office had found my number and called me saying my dad would not talk to him which is a complete lie. The Mla office than began telling me that keeping mom there at hospital is not a option and that I needed to take her back to The care home were she was abused over and over. I had told that office as polite as I can that that wasn't an option and that he could come for a visit to view the proof never showed up . People the power we voted in is this truly fair to send my abused mom back to that care home please SHARE SHARE SHARE-------Denise Colson Have you tried the minister of community services? You desperately need an advocate. You need a social worker who can show you what to do. This has happened in Nova Scotia and there was an inquiry done. That's what needs to happen. I'm sorry for you guys. This is such a scary situation.--------Julie Ali The government will not help you. We had help from PIA (Public Interest Alberta) but since the NDP came to power they haven't done anything to help seniors. You can go to the Friends of Medicare and Sandra Azocar is an effective advocate. There is Ruth Adria of the Elder Advocates of Alberta Society -she helped us with our sister's case. Unfortunately she has faced banning as well many times in the system helping families. http://elderadvocates.ca/unprovoked-banning-of-visitor.../Unprovoked banning of visitor at Caritas Hospitals Home > Abuse & Neglect Studies > Unprovoked banning of visitor at Caritas Hospitals We have sent the attached along so that you may understand how determined the system is to frighten, discourage and get rid of me. I was sitting quietly with a dying man, Konstanty (Ken) Stankiewicz on the evening of the 24th of October (He died on the 26th). His 93 year old wife went home to sleep, she was exhausted. I was sitting in a chair beside the dying man, in a dimly lit room. Staff were kind to me and even gave me a heated blanket – though I did not have conversation with them or discuss the care øf the dying man. At 2:00 AM I became aware of two large uniformed persons standing in the darkened doorway, who asked me to step into the hallway. The male constable demanded my license. He then read me my rights, cautioned me, told me to call a lawyer if I wished and said anything I said could be used against me. I was frightened (AND VERY TIRED) and said I did not wish to cause a problem but that I had been there that day/afternoon and often before, The male constable, who was the only one who addressed me, said that I should stop saying that because he would have to give me additional tickets for that. He filled out the attached. He informed me that there was a restraining Order against me signed by a judge in the Misericordia Security office. I have never been served any documents, Restraining Order in this regard or was aware of what he was claiming. I had been removed from the Misericordia Hospital on February 19, 2004 – note “Case Study” in www.elderadvocates.ca . They walked me past the nursing station, out of the nursing home, to my car. Once outside, the male constable thanked me a number of times that I had been cooperative. Ruth Maria Adria---

and we stand with you as you face retribution
These events happen to individuals as they have happened to Ruth Adria of the Elder Advocates of Alberta Society or to one family and then the next. We forget them. But the families who go through this particular hell are traumatized and for what?
Resolution and not retribution should be the way. There should be resident rights to visitation no matter what. And the banning business should have an independent appeal so families have the small matter of access to justice. Where is the just society in all of this? It's present for the continuing care industry and the system but not for families.
Like
Comment






all these things that are happening to  you
have happened to others in the continuing care system 
in Alberta     and we stand with you as you face retribution

we know the system is afraid
of families who stand up for their families
we are doing what is right     and the system is wrong

we ask for resolution and not retribution
but we don't back down from saving them
we say their names and we ask the public to help us

we are ordinary citizens
but we are willing to stand up for them
and face banning or lawsuits to say their stories


all these things that are happening to  you
have happened to others in the continuing care system 
in Alberta     and we stand with you as you face retribution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0ZVO5CYlk
Hold Your Head Up High (Teen Wolf - Stilinski Family FEELS)


ANOTHER PART OF THE SYSTEM THAT FAILED. 
I personally talked to MLA OFFICE WHO , called me and my dad at the hospital , The Mla OFFICE that talk to my dad first who I was sitting next to told my dad to take my mom back to the care home that abused her over and over for the past five years as the pics I will post again today , my dad directly said it will only happen over his dead body, they said it's your only option to take her to an abusing home, while my dad asked the office to come to the hospital and visit us so we can show the pics and affidavit that was prepared only to have the court ban my dad the previous day before for a year without going over the evidence. Next about half hour later Mla office had found my number and called me saying my dad would not talk to him which is a complete lie. The Mla office than began telling me that keeping mom there at hospital is not a option and that I needed to take her back to The care home were she was abused over and over. I had told that office as polite as I can that that wasn't an option and that he could come for a visit to view the proof never showed up . People the power we voted in is this truly fair to send my abused mom back to that care home please SHARE SHARE SHARE

SadShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Cindy Leonard-fitzowich Share share share !
Shannon Leonard Why isn't a social worker assisting this family during this difficult process? Can't the hospital call is some resources ; Persons in Care has strict protocol for reporting and investigating abuse. I do not know the specifics but seems like this family could benefit from some professional consulting.
Cindy Leonard-fitzowich Shannon we have exhausted all of those resources , it's now in the hands of our politicians .
Gail Desrosiers How about calling the police..
Gail Desrosiers Can you disclose the name of the facility where your mom was?
Julie Ali Yup. That's how you get help. #MediaAttention.
LikeReply22 hrs
Julie Ali Shannon Leonard The social worker is part of the system. They all work together to move families forward. No one is on the side of the family.
LikeReply22 hrs
Julie Ali Gail Desrosiers Police will not help you and will send you to government. Government will send you to AHS. AHS will send you to Patient Relations. Patient Relations will do nothing about the banning because the government of Alberta made the Trespass to Premises legislation without an appeal. It's a circular maze. You will try to get help from the health advocates, the seniors advocate and the Ombudsman. None of these offices that we pay big bucks for will help you. Its a set up. And we pay for all of it.
LikeReply22 hrs
Julie Ali http://elderadvocates.ca/shauna-mcharg-ban-continues/Shauna McHarg, ban continues.
Home > Blog > Shauna McHarg, ban continues.
In a precedent-setting decision, Alberta’s Court of Queen’s
...See More


In a precedent-setting decision, Alberta’s Court of Queen’s Bench Justice ruled that the province’s…
ELDERADVOCATES.CA
Lyn Fisher Messaged you Stephen
Chris Henning Shared and following
Judy Heide Miller So so sad!!!!!
Alysa Fitz Hope something gets resolved here soon this is awful
Tiffany Brake My heart goes out to you.Hope you gets some help for your mom real soon.
Barbara Parsons Osbourne Stephen it saddeneds me so much to know that this is happening to your family and many others too.. please know you are the voice for all who don't have a voice..
Stand up against abuse.. you and your family are strong.... lets get you heard..... !
Sending you much love .
Matilda Rumbolt Sending our love and support
Caitlin Decker This is so wrong on so many levels. My heart goes out to your family
Brad Gavin We all can share but you need to post the home that did this to make a difference , they will come running then, the mla that's there is a complete asshole, make a difference man this is an outrage
Julie Ali None of the MLAs will do anything. They have to follow the Minister of Health and the Premier's orders.
LikeReply6 mins
Delima Parsons Share! Share !share!!!
Kim Rice Richard Post the name of the home on social media and if they have a page post it there as well. I don't know the specifics but I R.E.M. Your mom and dad when I was growing up and this is beyond sickening. Can u not seek legal advice?
Janet Lenglet Do not give up fighting. Get the media involved and watch how quickly you get some action!
Julie Ali You Betcha.
LikeReply6 mins
George Coles Do not take ur Mom back there ,get media attention and get the info out
Stephen Tucker Trying media no one wants the story so far
Barbara Parsons Osbourne Keep trying Stephen there is someone out there....
Julie Ali Media does not want the story because there are always these stories and they can get sued. Try talking to Ruth Adria of the Elder Advocates of Alberta Society.
LikeReply22 hrs
George Coles Keep trying ,do not quit
Marie Caines Keep trying do not quit tell your dad hello for me
Vivian Rowles That is so wrong .. post the name of the care home .
Laverne Hynes Keep fighting fir your mom !
Leanna Tilby Pete Potipcoe I know your not in this area but you have a pretty big voice heard far and wide..maybe you could help this family out?!
Julie Ali This junk happened to my family. The problem is that the government of Alberta, the health care system and the continuing care system are all partners. No one is partners with us. I would be sure to tape every encounter with AHS, the continuing care provider and your MLA. We do this every time we meet with anyone in the system. You will find that no one will help you. Try to contact CBC investigates and see if they will do anything for you. But you must get a lawyer. Immediately.
LikeReply123 hrs
Sharon Hodgson Don't give up..... keep fighting for your mom so sad!! That is so wrong:(
LikeReply123 hrs
Gloria Robertson Keep fighting for your Mom!
LikeReply123 hrs
Selma Rice Yes Steven you put it out there...this is aweful...
LikeReply122 hrs
Nikki Robertson Hi. I'm Nikki. Gloria's kid. 

I don't personally know you, but I've been keeping up with your story through my mom. The MLA's behaviour is disgusting. Your MLA should be ashamed of themselves. Who the f**k does that to an elderly woman who literally c
annot do ANYTHING for herself?!

I really hope that you get the justice that your mother and father deserve!

Try contacting the news (CBC, Global, etc.) and explain your story and leave NO DETAIL out. Bring pictures if they want proof. Do whatever you have to do. Anything to get your mom out of that hell. That is no place to call home!

Home = Care and respect, a calm environment, people willing to HELP the elderly.
UnlikeReply217 hrs
Denise Colson Have you tried the minister of community services? You desperately need an advocate. You need a social worker who can show you what to do. This has happened in Nova Scotia and there was an inquiry done. That's what needs to happen. I'm sorry for you guys. This is such a scary situation.
LikeReply115 hrsEdited
Julie Ali The government will not help you. We had help from PIA (Public Interest Alberta) but since the NDP came to power they haven't done anything to help seniors. You can go to the Friends of Medicare and Sandra Azocar is an effective advocate. There is Ruth Adria of the Elder Advocates of Alberta Society -she helped us with our sister's case. Unfortunately she has faced banning as well many times in the system helping families. http://elderadvocates.ca/unprovoked-banning-of-visitor.../Unprovoked banning of visitor at Caritas Hospitals
Home > Abuse & Neglect Studies > Unprovoked banning of visitor at Caritas Hospitals
We have sent the attached along so that you may understand how determined the system is to frighten, discourage and get rid of me.
I was sitting quietly with a dying man, Konstanty (Ken) Stankiewicz on the evening of the 24th of October (He died on the 26th). His 93 year old wife went home to sleep, she was exhausted. I was sitting in a chair beside the dying man, in a dimly lit room. Staff were kind to me and even gave me a heated blanket – though I did not have conversation with them or discuss the care øf the dying man.
At 2:00 AM I became aware of two large uniformed persons standing in the darkened doorway, who asked me to step into the hallway.
The male constable demanded my license. He then read me my rights, cautioned me, told me to call a lawyer if I wished and said anything I said could be used against me. I was frightened (AND VERY TIRED) and said I did not wish to cause a problem but that I had been there that day/afternoon and often before, The male constable, who was the only one who addressed me, said that I should stop saying that because he would have to give me additional tickets for that. He filled out the attached.
He informed me that there was a restraining Order against me signed by a judge in the Misericordia Security office. I have never been served any documents, Restraining Order in this regard or was aware of what he was claiming.
I had been removed from the Misericordia Hospital on February 19, 2004 – note “Case Study” in www.elderadvocates.ca .
They walked me past the nursing station, out of the nursing home, to my car. Once outside, the male constable thanked me a number of times that I had been cooperative.
Ruth Maria Adria

LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment