Monday, April 24, 2017

Julie Ali Julie Ali I don't think I would be able to be as generous and kind as you have been in this letter. It goes to show the chasm between the character you display and the poverty of character displayed by your husband in this determined separation of the children from you. You operate from a position of power and good values; he operates from a position of cowardice and no values. Like · Reply · Just now


Alison Azer shared a memory.
2 hrs
I miss my Sharvahn terribly...
Alison Azer shared a link.
I write my children birthday letters every year. The last full day I spent with my children was Sharvahn’s glorious 11th birthday. That night I penned an ‘interim’ letter which I read to her the following morning before she set off on a journey…
FINDAZERKIDSNOW.COM
Sad
Comment


Julie Ali I don't think I would be able to be as generous and kind as you have been in this letter. It goes to show the chasm between the character you display and the poverty of character displayed by your husband in this determined separation of the children from you. You operate from a position of power and good values; he operates from a position of cowardice and no values.
LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment