Friday, April 21, 2017

doing taxes still --Friday April 21, 2017

I am on the last income tax form. I think I am OK now. I did my income tax twice and younger boy's one twice. Now only hubby's taxes are to be done.
My head hurts.
I haven't found a summer job for younger boy who is still slaving on his projects.
 The writing room is unbearably hot.
I have geraniums panting red and pink.
The curse of income taxes will soon be over as I will run out of time. Usually what happens is that on the last day I drop off the completed forms at the box at the pink federal building downtown. Usually everything associated with taxes is at the last minute.
Everyone else on FB has no problems with their taxes and yet I have been whining for most of April about mine.
It feels as if successive brains are being removed from my brain.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment