Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Do nothing day --Wednesday April 12, 2017

Julie Ali feeling relaxed.
Just now
Again I did nothing. I put the taxes on the kitchen table. I looked at them. I knew they need to be done. I also looked at the bills. I knew they had to be paid.
I looked at the lawsuit files on the ground. I said to myself--Golly it's time to read. I read poetry.
I had a half glass of apple beer -this is beer that tastes like apple but doesn't seem very sweet so I add apple juice to it to bring it up to speed. Then I Facebooked after reading. I looked at the geraniums and did not water them. The Xmas cacti are not dead yet and they started to grow little buds since I stopped over watering them. I puttered about the house. I did not wash the floors. I left the laundry in the washing machine.
I did not go out other than the walk. And I am going to do nothing for the rest of today.
It's pretty nice. After 60 plus days of reviewing medical data and more data still to review for the lawsuit I felt it was time for a poetry break. I looked at art. And I listened to music.
Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin Carpenter
Armen Gasparian

No comments:

Post a Comment