Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Alison Azer 12 hrs · YouTube · Morning friends. This incredible message got me thinking. This brave (and brilliant) man is on a quest to shift happiness slightly in honour of the deep learnings from his son's tragic death. Has my children's abduction yielded any collateral brightness in your life? Do you hug your children a little tighter? I'm more than curious, I'm hopeful. Please share your bright stories & insights. xox------- Julie Ali Your tragic story has made me feel that the world is a sad place for so many parents who have no access to their babies and I simply can't understand why anyone would do this to their beloved spouse. Your story has made me feel that we need each other to help each other through the sorrows and at the end of the sorrows we will one day have change in the world. For you I hope only for your babies to come home to you.---------

Morning friends. This incredible message got me thinking. This brave (and brilliant) man is on a quest to shift happiness slightly in honour of the deep learnings from his son's tragic death. Has my children's abduction yielded any collateral brightness in your life? Do you hug your children a little tighter? I'm more than curious, I'm hopeful. Please share your bright stories & insights. xox
Like
Comment
Comments
Marion Hinteregger Thank you so much for your bravery in sharing your heart-wrenching story. Your clear, concise messages have touched millions across our country and beyond. Each listener is forever changed for the better. I know I am more worldly and more compassionate as a result.
LikeReply18 hrsEdited
Haidee Rae You show us how strong the human spirit can be, which gives us hope. Sometimes our limitations, in grief or hardship, become opportunities. If we can allow ourselves to be vulnerable and open up, there becomes an opportunity to connect on that very deep human level, where pain and joys are shared, where we can find a way through, and the hope and courage to keep going forward, even though we cannot see where it might take us. You represent a beacon of light for us, first and foremost for your children, as you will be reunited some day. Much love to you, Alison.
LikeReply27 hrs
Tekla Krause Piercey Alison Azer right around the time your children were announced missing/allegedly abducted, my 2 daughters were taken on a trip with their dad and he changed plans and failed to communicate them to me. Happily my story had a happy ending but before I knew that I envisioned possibly going through the same thing as you are. Since then, I have been so grateful for my children's safety and praying for the safe return of yours. Yes, I hug my children a bit tighter and pray that I never lose them in any way. You remind me how strong one can be. 
Also, I'm so proud of my youngest for last year wanting to donate most of her birthday gifts to help bring your kids home. Your story has touched all of us deeply.
LikeReply26 hrs
Juli Stoneberg It has truly brought YOU into my life.
LikeReply14 hrs

Julie Ali Your tragic story has made me feel that the world is a sad place for so many parents who have no access to their babies and I simply can't understand why anyone would do this to their beloved spouse. Your story has made me feel that we need each other to help each other through the sorrows and at the end of the sorrows we will one day have change in the world. For you I hope only for your babies to come home to you.
LikeReply1Just now

No comments:

Post a Comment