Monday, March 20, 2017

younger boy's computer problems

Julie Ali is feeling happy.
Just now
Younger boy's computer is very odd. I don't know what the problem is but it may be a memory stick and not the power plug thing.
In any case the last three days have been spent trying to get it up and running. It is sputtering. Every one of younger boy's programs for school have to be reinstalled.
This junk happened to my computer just a while back and it took ages to fix. Then the backup drive died. It was very traumatic.
Our computers are now parts of our brains. If they die it feels as if we are losing parts of our brains.
I now have back ups everywhere so much so that I am confused where they all are.
Maybe paper is the way to go.
I am just glad that younger boy's computer is still working. It may still fail but at least it is working for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment