Tuesday, March 21, 2017

When I was coming home I had to stop and put stamps on older boy's income tax return as it was already three days since it was done. The other three income taxes will wait until after the Big Event of Questioning that is coming up. What is questioning? Its where the Good Samaritan Society lawyer asks you stuff -like why were you saying this or that about the Good Samaritan Society. Then my lawyer Mr. Garber gets to ask them questions such as the ones they have not answered me in 2014 and also Mr. Garber asks for stuff that the Good Samaritan Society did not voluntarily produce like: 1) 2014 Alberta Health Quality Audit 2) 2014 AHS Quality Review which may or may not be the same as the 3) 2014 AHS respiratory review that I requested after the second abuse event 4) 2014 Independent consultant review of respiratory services at the Good Samaritan extended care at Millwoods 5) Any other audits that are pertinent and so on and so forth. This is a dumb way for citizens to get information that the GOA should provide to all citizens for free but does not provide because the audits that fail make government look bad and golly gee we can't have government and the political hires look bad can we? Rather we have the public ignorant about problems and the families dumb as carrots in the ground about care messes. It is not in the public interest to have these audits kept out of the public realm and it should not take a court order to get access to these audits but so long as we have had the PCs and now the NDPCs this is the secrecy game that is played by government to prop up a non-existent image of good performance. Far better to release audits and be accountable for failures. After all government is quite happy to lap up praise so why not take the arrows of citizen discontent about poor performance in the continuing care sector? Or does the GOA only want ignorance and naivete to predominate among the people of Alberta since we are nothing more than "sewer rats" in the eyes of the elite?


Julie Ali feeling proud.
1 min
I took back Rebecca to the Villa Marguerite late because I fell asleep on the sofa while she was watching The Avengers or something.
When I woke up she had covered an entire page in green (maybe she felt spring was coming). And I got her another big long art book to do her pencil stuff in so she did a little work in that book. So far no major art pieces to post on Rebecca's blog for sale. I have put her work in a scrap book for now as I can't take pictures and upload as I don't know how. Hence the stealing of art from Leah and Velvet and really anyone who knows how to upload pictures and video to FB.
When I was coming home I had to stop and put stamps on older boy's income tax return as it was already three days since it was done. The other three income taxes will wait until after the Big Event of Questioning that is coming up. What is questioning? Its where the Good Samaritan Society lawyer asks you stuff -like why were you saying this or that about the Good Samaritan Society. Then my lawyer Mr. Garber gets to ask them questions such as the ones they have not answered me in 2014 and also Mr. Garber asks for stuff that the Good Samaritan Society did not voluntarily produce like:
1) 2014 Alberta Health Quality Audit
2) 2014 AHS Quality Review which may or may not be the same as the
3) 2014 AHS respiratory review that I requested after the second abuse event
4) 2014 Independent consultant review of respiratory services at the Good Samaritan extended care at Millwoods
5) Any other audits that are pertinent
and so on and so forth.
This is a dumb way for citizens to get information that the GOA should provide to all citizens for free but does not provide because the audits that fail make government look bad and golly gee we can't have government and the political hires look bad can we? Rather we have the public ignorant about problems and the families dumb as carrots in the ground about care messes. It is not in the public interest to have these audits kept out of the public realm and it should not take a court order to get access to these audits but so long as we have had the PCs and now the NDPCs this is the secrecy game that is played by government to prop up a non-existent image of good performance.
Far better to release audits and be accountable for failures. After all government is quite happy to lap up praise so why not take the arrows of citizen discontent about poor performance in the continuing care sector?
Or does the GOA only want ignorance and naivete to predominate among the people of Alberta since we are nothing more than "sewer rats" in the eyes of the elite?
After coming home I made a pasta and we ate. Rebecca might come home tomorrow again instead of Thursday because I have to do a big push for the lawsuit and I am already behind in the paper review.
Really I feel I am back in graduate school repeating failed experiments here in the writing room.
At least one good thing will come out of the lawsuit is that I can now help other families who are sued by continuing care companies in Alberta. I can be a resource for the Elder Advocates of Alberta Society of the experienced sort.
Once you go through this junk once, you can become invincible like Ruth is.
Well I better go back to the lawsuit. As I said before I am either doing grunt work with family and extended family or submerged in the piles of paper all around me for the lawsuit.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment