Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Well I better get back to the review of hospital drama. I am back to the 2014 UAH hospitalization visit where they were all yapping at the family to get with the doctor program. They said stuff about our family that I will not repeat here because it was not nice. I don't know why trying to keep a handicapped woman alive is such a big thing in Alberta but there you go. I will see Ruth again tomorrow for more elder advocacy stuff. If it were not for Ruth nothing would get done in the GOA because these folks don't work for the seniors or the disadvantaged. They all work for the elite (themselves).


Julie Ali thinking about the meaning of life.
Just now
I went downtown and got sandwich meat for lunch as well as a pecan pie from the Italian Bakery. Besides this trip I have done nothing. Well I made a vegetarian chilli for supper.
It is very pretty out and I took the day off.
You can't sit in the stew of emergency visits and hospitalizations for too long or your head begins to hurt. Tomorrow I bring Rebecca home and do Elder Advocates Working Group stuff so I will be busy tomorrow as well.
Questioning is coming up and so I will have to hop it when I can. But real life is also important. I had a big piece of pecan pie. Yum. And now I am drinking my tea with honey.
The geraniums aren't getting water and so have taken to producing flowers in a frenzy. I will get around to watering them soon but the explosion of flowers is pretty amazing.
The amaryllis baby is very tiny compared to the momma bulb and I don't know what is going to happen next.
In the writing room, medical papers are like confetti on the floor. Why are they on the floor? My garage sale desk has no space for them so they are on the floor.
Older boy phoned yesterday to tell us his news. He is fine. His girl friend is away on a trip so he is alone right now. It's hard to imagine him with a girl friend but I guess this is the normal cycle of life.
Meanwhile at the window the aloe vera plants that Sue gave me to encourage me to again try to grow house plants have become muscular beasts. Their limbs are like the size of small saplings. I wonder if lack of water is the trick.
Well I better get back to the review of hospital drama. I am back to the 2014 UAH hospitalization visit where they were all yapping at the family to get with the doctor program. They said stuff about our family that I will not repeat here because it was not nice.
I don't know why trying to keep a handicapped woman alive is such a big thing in Alberta but there you go.
I will see Ruth again tomorrow for more elder advocacy stuff. If it were not for Ruth nothing would get done in the GOA because these folks don't work for the seniors or the disadvantaged. They all work for the elite (themselves).

LikeShow more reactions
Comment



Don't stay silent.
Speak.
And speak truth to power.
Just as Ruth Adria has done for decades in Alberta, speak and let the families know that retribution is not their lot in life.
Silencing of the lambs is not appropriate or acceptable.
Don't be a lamb.
Be a lioness like Ruth.
And speak for the most defenceless citizens in Alberta.
The people in your own families.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment