Wednesday, March 8, 2017

these beautiful souls

 I laid my soul down
in the garden of my life
and resisted
the call to be the same
as everyone else
I wanted to go my own way

I laid my soul down
like a grassy patch
in a desert
and decided for myself
the route I would travel
I loved everyone I met     these beautiful souls


I laid my soul down
like a blue lake in the wilderness
and I climbed the mountain of every challenge
I told myself
the choice was always between love and something else
and I choose love every time

I laid my soul down
in the gap where it vanished
I was not afraid   for the gap
is where the soul lives
I can't tell you more than this
but you must be able to vanish   in order to really exist


I laid my soul down
so that I would be free
of all the world's desires
I told myself that I would live my life
as if it were brief    as transitory as the
dew upon the sunflowers     these beautiful souls 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDsCJ4rGD4&index=1&list=RD5ZDsCJ4rGD4

ZAZ - "Si jamais j'oublie" [Official Video]


https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2yGRbGclDDXl5Cs9PYZzBW-FXpVnfWL1JxcJmdCCmwFnGG0RL

Image result for pictures of dew on sunflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment