Friday, March 17, 2017

the spaceship of time is skimming

 I take my words
like crumbs
and make a path
in the woods

I watch the sky
and as the sun goes down
I make  a bed
and I wait for what is coming

waiting builds me
I watch the sky for the trimmings of clouds
and the moon cuts out the night pane
to make an opening


I watch the road for clues
and signs of the route to follow 
these are the mysteries of living
what are we here for     and what are we doing?


I imagine stars
in everyone I encounter
I evaporate the excess
and wait for the precipitate to form

I trust in what sits inside me
I listen to everyone I meet
but I know what is the route
for me to travel 

I figure these are all dreams
the world is here for our knowing
and through the metallic heavens
the spaceship of time is skimming

I wait for the interval to rest
and then when I am done the gap
I keep going
the spaceship of time is skimming


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDsCJ4rGD4&index=1&list=RD5ZDsCJ4rGD4

ZAZ - "Si jamais j'oublie" [Official Video]

No comments:

Post a Comment