Thursday, March 2, 2017

The junk is before me. AHS and Alberta Health quite clearly failed my sister. The continuing care system failed my sister. The government of Alberta up to the Premier's Office failed my sister. The Protection for Persons in Care office provided a weak rendition of the abuses she suffered and refused to take my following complaint because I guess they aren't designed to do more than whitewashing of events. Despite the system wide failures there were good people who did not obey the dumb do not resuscitate orders of the Grey Nuns Hospital doctors and they did resuscitate here. These doctors were few and far between. The rest of the doctors formed their hen groups and clucked in the background -"There is nothing we can do for your sister." or "There is no complex care program". Really? I'm telling you there is everything when government decides there is everything. This is a government problem. This is a political problem. This is a political party problem. If our political employees are encouraged by us to do their jobs and make a complex care program --golly gee --the impossible suddenly becomes possible. All it takes are a whole pile of mummies kicking government rump like we did in the last election. Please join me in kicking government rump.


Julie Ali feeling happy.
Just now
I have spent the entire day on the lawsuit. It is very interesting how you can go through data to find so many facts.
I will leave these facts for when I go to court and the lawyers ask me why I went public about these facts.
Younger boy visited Dr. Lappa. It was a quiet visit. He says he did not talk about anything. Since he is rather like a small kangaroo in the pouch of silence all the time this is not surprising.
We had chicken and broccoli stirfry tonight. I got tired of eating horrible fast food.
Today I feel like my neck is rubber. Bending over the papers like a sort of open safety pin makes my neck stork like and unhappy. I am becoming like a mashed potato pile on my chair.
What was this post about? I have thousands of pieces of paper to go through. They speak of the heart and its many facets. In one entry a nurse talks about how -despite my sister's situation--I want everything for her--which is resuscitation.
Damn right I want it. Who are these people in our health care system to decide life and death for our disabled family members on their dumb whims? I have a handicapped sister. She can croak at any time. But when she does die I will be around to ensure the death is a good one, and that she had a full life on her terms.
The treatment of disabled citizens -especially the mentally ill is so prejudicial that I could simply go on forever about the horrors. I have witnessed these horrors. I am reading these horrors. And when I go to court, the world will hear of these horrors--of how system wide failures ensured my sister would suffer for no damn reason other than she could not speak for herself or say what was happening to her. Heck it was hard enough for me to figure out what the hell was happening and it took me most of four years to get to the bottom of this junk.
The junk is before me. AHS and Alberta Health quite clearly failed my sister. The continuing care system failed my sister. The government of Alberta up to the Premier's Office failed my sister. The Protection for Persons in Care office provided a weak rendition of the abuses she suffered and refused to take my following complaint because I guess they aren't designed to do more than whitewashing of events. Despite the system wide failures there were good people who did not obey the dumb do not resuscitate orders of the Grey Nuns Hospital doctors and they did resuscitate her. These doctors were few and far between. The rest of the doctors formed their hen groups and clucked in the background -"There is nothing we can do for your sister." or "There is no complex care program".
Really?
I'm telling you there is everything when government decides there is everything. This is a government problem. This is a political problem. This is a political party problem. If our political employees are encouraged by us to do their jobs and make a complex care program --golly gee --the impossible suddenly becomes possible.
All it takes are a whole pile of mummies kicking government rump like we did in the last election. Please join me in kicking government rump.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment