Wednesday, March 1, 2017

rating Dr. Lappa

Julie Ali feeling thankful.
Just now
I have been reading medical data all day. My mind feels very mushy.
It's a lot of stuff that I am already familiar with but now have to condense into bite site pieces for consumption.
It will take me a bit of time to do this work.
Tomorrow younger boy goes to see Dr. Lappa who is a real sweetie. He is at the NW Community Health Centre. It is far away to get to but Dr. Lappa is worth it. Your kids deserve a good pediatrician and this one-like Dr. Levinsky is excellent.
http://www.albertadoctordirectory.ca/…/Doctor-Lappa-Scot-37…
Doctor Scot Lappa
Map
Address:
14007 50 ST NW NW COMMUNITY HEALTH CEN
Edmonton
Alberta
T5A 5E4
Phone: (780) 342-4033
My rating for Dr. Lappa is here;
Ratings for Dr. Scot Lappa
5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge
Dr. Lappa is an excellent paediatrician. He is especially useful with taciturn teenagers. He works with a good team as well which is also productive. I miss Alice but she retired. Dr. Lappa is kind, helpful and will help your kids.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment