Monday, March 13, 2017

Now it is back to the lawsuit. I am still waiting for the information I had requested a month ago. Really it is tiresome in Alberta. We keep asking. And folks keep stalling. I better go back to the place where I am which is the 2014 events. It all seems so unreal sometimes. How was it even possible that a stay at home mummy would do the investigation of respiratory care at the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods? How was it even possible that the folks at Alberta Health and AHS who we pay for with big bucks did not do this investigation? Why did the government of Alberta not get involved until October 2014 despite the fact that I raised these issues early in the year? And why was no staff training done even though I asked for this on March 12, 2014? Who is in charge of oversight of continuing care in Alberta? I guess we will find out when I go to court soon. Best to keep trucking and be happy. The sun is shining. The sister is sick but seems to be in good hands. And as for me--well the information requests are being sent out over and over again. But where oh where is Alberta Health and AHS with the information I require? I guess Rodney Crowell has the answer to these problems--which is to keep going and not quit--because "It Ain't Over Yet".



Julie Ali feeling happy.
Just now
I went to visit Rebecca today. I arrived at the Villa Marguerite at 1:14 pm and the BIPAP mask was on her at 1:32 pm. She has a GI bug and there are contact precautions. I had to put on gloves and a mask.
Then she had to get up to go pee. I got the nurse back to put the mask on and at 1:58 pm finally we were set. She had the mask on for good amount of time until 3:20 pm when the laundry got delivered.
I put the laundry away. Then the evening LPN came in and I left around 3:42 pm. I mentioned she had been shaky last week and inclined to fall before I left.
She looks a bit wasted but I guess this is the way it is with a GI outbreak. I got into Helva and was stunned by the bright rag of the sun being wiped everywhere after the dark shadows of Rebecca's room.
Now it is back to the lawsuit. I am still waiting for the information I had requested a month ago. Really it is tiresome in Alberta. We keep asking. And folks keep stalling.
I better go back to the place where I am which is the 2014 events. It all seems so unreal sometimes. How was it even possible that a stay at home mummy would do the investigation of respiratory care at the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods? How was it even possible that the folks at Alberta Health and AHS who we pay for with big bucks did not do this investigation? Why did the government of Alberta not get involved until October 2014 despite the fact that I raised these issues early in the year? And why was no staff training done even though I asked for this on March 12, 2014?
Who is in charge of oversight of continuing care in Alberta? I guess we will find out when I go to court soon.
Best to keep trucking and be happy. The sun is shining. The sister is sick but seems to be in good hands. And as for me--well the information requests are being sent out over and over again. But where oh where is Alberta Health and AHS with the information I require? I guess Rodney Crowell has the answer to these problems--which is to keep going and not quit--because "It Ain't Over Yet".
https://www.youtube.com/watch…
Rodney Crowell - "It Ain't Over Yet (feat. Rosanne Cash & John Paul White)" [Official Video]

From the new album 'Close Ties' available March 31, 2017. Pre-order now: http://flyt.it/closetiesdigital Directed by Reid Long
YOUTUBE.COM

#GoodSamaritanSocietyLawsuit Wonder when I will get the information I have been asking for --some of these pieces of data are from 2014! What the heck is wrong with the GOA? You would think that they would recognise by now that I am not quitting about asking for the information.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment