Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Next week I get grilled on the BBQ of the Good Samaritan Society lawyer. As I have told you all this is all educational for me. No matter what this is a successful business because I am learning how to help other families who may go all the way to the courts to defend their right to say what happened to family members in the continuing care system. For too long in Alberta we have not known the problems because of retribution. If we don't speak up for the most defenceless people in our system who then will speak for them? No one. Government is only interested in cover up and looking good to the public. The health authorities are simply unbelievable in the politics and spin they are all engaged in like the government of Alberta. We are paying more for spin generation and control tactics of AHS and Covenant Health than work for our families. This junk won't end until families end it by yapping about what AHS and Covenant Health do behind the scenes of the facade. It is not pretty. Why would the legal beagles be consulted for example to try to take guardianship of Rebecca when we are advocating on her behalf while all around us there is a sea of DNR (do not resuscitate) orders, do not intubate, No ICU, R3 Goals of Care (no intubation and no chest compressions) and doctors ganged up against the family? What the heck is happening in Alberta? It's all about the dollar, the dollar bill yo!



Julie Ali feeling happy.
Just now
I got up late today. It was misty moisty outside. Now the sun is just blazing a trail of light down the street and the cloudy aura has gone.
The geraniums are tripping over themselves to get to the finish line of seeds.
I am working on a whole pile of data.
I asked Sue to call the Villa Marguerite to put Rebecca on the BIPAP this afternoon. If she is on it when I get to her I will see if she is fuzzy still or whether it is safe to bring her out. I don't want to bring her home if she falls or has an episode of unresponsiveness. It will be impossible for me to pick her up and so it is best to simply visit in the Villa place.
If she is a bit better, I will take her out for a bit. She can't walk much due to recent exercise intolerance which makes me wonder if that GI outbreak bug is the reason for recent pulmonary difficulties.
In any case, one step at a time.
Next week I get grilled on the BBQ of the Good Samaritan Society lawyer.
As I have told you all this is all educational for me. No matter what this is a successful business because I am learning how to help other families who may go all the way to the courts to defend their right to say what happened to family members in the continuing care system.
For too long in Alberta we have not known the problems because of retribution.
If we don't speak up for the most defenceless people in our system who then will speak for them? No one. Government is only interested in cover up and looking good to the public. The health authorities are simply unbelievable in the politics and spin they are all engaged in like the government of Alberta.
We are paying more for spin generation and control tactics of AHS and Covenant Health than work for our families. This junk won't end until families end it by yapping about what AHS and Covenant Health do behind the scenes of the facade. It is not pretty. Why would the legal beagles be consulted for example to try to take guardianship of Rebecca when we are advocating on her behalf while all around us there is a sea of DNR (do not resuscitate) orders, do not intubate, No ICU, R3 Goals of Care (no intubation and no chest compressions) and doctors ganged up against the family? What the heck is happening in Alberta?
It's all about the dollar, the dollar bill yo!

#GoodSamaritanSocietyLawsuit----While it is a lot of work preparing for Questioning it is also good work in that I am getting an advanced degree in Retribution.
When I have finished this degree I will have knowledge and experience.
With these two matters I can be an activist like Ruth Adria and transform from stay at home mummy to a yappy crusader.
Right now I am an embryo activist.
In the future, I will be like Ruth Adria.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment