Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Most of the time I am told by folks to give up. I don't see any reason to give up. The Good Samaritan Society abused my sister (as per the Protection for Persons in Care abuse reports) done by Alberta Health. I did not sue them about the abuse. Nope. Nor did I sue the government of Alberta for diddling around while Rome burned. Finally I did not take any action against the cadre of doctors at the Grey Nuns Hospital who with the help of partners all over --tried to do the premature termination of a completely helpless handicapped woman who would have been left to die from carbon dioxide narcosis all out of the kindness of heart of these doctors who did not want to force treatment on her. What the heck is going on in Alberta? The lack of ethics in the Grey Nuns Hospital doctors who were stuck in premature termination position from 2010 to 2015 is appalling. I can't still understand it. I imagine other poor handicapped citizens face these sorts of horrors and don't have family advocating for years for their lives and running all over the city trying to find a doctor who would accept care for my sister in crisis as my poor dad had to do. It's so sick. When I think of my poor dad trying to save my sister's life over YEARS and begging his colleagues to help her I am slightly annoyed. When I think of three health ministers passing the buck to the AHS and Covenant Health executive who do nothing about this DNR junk, I am even more annoyed. Just who do these folks think they are? God? Now I have to take a deep breath and focus on this picture. At least I phoned Rebecca and she seems better than she was on Saturday when she was unresponsive.


Julie Ali feeling happy.
Just now
I just called Rebecca. She is OK so far.
When you have a family member with severe disabilities it is like having an ouch all the time.
Right now I am pretty fried. I feel as if information is leaking out of every pore.
Most of the medical notes are difficult to decipher. They should get all staff to type out the notes in hospitals. Maybe doctors make their notes illegible so we can't read it later?
In any case I have a magnifying glass to try to figure out little scribbles.
Next week is execution part 1.
Since I have never been sued in my life and only had a parking ticket for parking outside College Plaza when I took Rebecca to see Dr. Damant and did not realize I was in community parking all of this lawsuit is a foreign territory.
Most of the time I am told by folks to give up. I don't see any reason to give up. The Good Samaritan Society abused my sister (as per the Protection for Persons in Care abuse reports) done by Alberta Health. I did not sue them about the abuse. Nope. Nor did I sue the government of Alberta for diddling around while Rome burned. Finally I did not take any action against the cadre of doctors at the Grey Nuns Hospital who with the help of partners all over --tried to do the premature termination of a completely helpless handicapped woman who would have been left to die from carbon dioxide narcosis all out of the kindness of heart of these doctors who did not want to force treatment on her. What the heck is going on in Alberta?
The lack of ethics in the Grey Nuns Hospital doctors who were stuck in premature termination position from 2010 to 2015 is appalling. I can't still understand it. I imagine other poor handicapped citizens face these sorts of horrors and don't have family advocating for years for their lives and running all over the city trying to find a doctor who would accept care for my sister in crisis as my poor dad had to do. It's so sick.
When I think of my poor dad trying to save my sister's life over YEARS and begging his colleagues to help her I am slightly annoyed. When I think of three health ministers passing the buck to the AHS and Covenant Health executive who do nothing about this DNR junk, I am even more annoyed.
Just who do these folks think they are? God?
Now I have to take a deep breath and focus on this picture.
At least I phoned Rebecca and she seems better than she was on Saturday when she was unresponsive.
Julie Ali shared Aimee Sinclair's post.
23 mins ·
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Aimee Sinclair
12 hrs ·
#believeinyourself💜

LikeShow more reactions
Comment



#GoodSamaritanSocietyLawsuit--Because I am a nice person I did not sue any of the partners in care--the government of Alberta--the folks at AHS or Covenant Health and the care provider-The Good Samaritan Society.
Even though there was cause to sue I did not sue because my entire intent was the health and safety of my sister.
Now I have to go through a lawsuit by the Good Samaritan Society.
I am supposed to keep silent about my sister's story.
Why do I have to keep silent?
My sister is a severely handicapped woman.
She has no voice in her society.
I am giving her a voice.
I am saying her story.
Why should I be silenced?
Why is The Good Samaritan Society so afraid of my words that they are suing me to shut me up?
What is there to be afraid of?
Could it be the facts?

No comments:

Post a Comment