Friday, March 31, 2017

Julie Ali Absolutely heart breaking. The Team Trudeau folks should be ashamed of their lack of action. Bunch of useless politicians.

#AzerKidsNeedMom-- As a mother I can't imagine how hellish it is for Alison Azer to be without her babies. The unbelievable arrogance of her husband and the total lack of love and kindness for his wife boggles my mind.
How can any parent do this to another parent?
So hard to understand.
And Alison has to live without her precious babies day after day in a jail sentence imposed on her by her husband.
So utterly horrific.
Then to have the Team Trudeau folks do nothing to help her.
Why can't they help Alison?
If they can help corporations with our public dollars why not the families that got the Team Trudeau folks to power?
Step up Mr. Trudeau. Bring these kids home. Help Alison Azer.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Image may contain: 4 people, closeup


Image may contain: 1 person, text


I miss my kids.

Sad
Comment
Comments
Claire Wilde My heart breaks for you and your kids💔💔💔💔
LikeReply13 mins
Lisa Ransom Sending you love Alison!!!
LikeReply11 minEdited
Robynne Fraser And I believe with all of my being they miss you too!!!
LikeReply22 mins
Magdalena Luczak Cwik You are a great mom! 
LikeReply11 min
Gemma Kelsall I'm holding a picture of you and your children laughing and sharing a meal together in my mind. We don't know each other but I know a mama's heart. And a single mama's too, they are your whole world. It's mind boggling to me how you have carried on. Keep going. The day is coming when you are whole again
LikeReplyJust now
Julie Ali Absolutely heart breaking. The Team Trudeau folks should be ashamed of their lack of action. Bunch of useless politicians.
LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment