Wednesday, March 15, 2017

It's tiresome when folks are difficult about handing over information. I have to get the AHS Quality Audit of October 2014 that Alberta Health never mentioned in the FOIP request that gave us the CCHSS audit of January 13, 2015. Then I did not get the AHS Quality review of October 2014 that I assume is the respiratory review that I never got. There is the independent consultant review that the Good Samaritan Society ordered in 2014 that they told our family they would release to us but they refused to do this when we FOIPed it. All this information will join the medical files and the new information I am slowly collecting. The physicians in this case are reluctant to hand over the files -either for their own misunderstanding that they have to had over all the information or simply because they do not want to hand over anything. I mean why don't the doctors want to hand over the medical files? How the heck will I defend myself in court without the audit and medical file evidence? I guess I have to keep trucking. Mr. Garber will keep asking and then will have to go to court to ask a judge to get the folks at the Good Samaritan Society to hand over what the Government of Alberta has refused to hand over.



Julie Ali feeling happy.
1 min
Younger boy has gone to NAIT. I am still sleepy and drinking my coffee to wake up.
 Older boy is asleep in the bonus room since I stole his bedroom to make into my writing room. The writing room is now lawcase central.
 My lawyer Mr. Garber is asking for information that I have not been given. If information is classified as "proprietary" by folks then they don't have to hand it over to me before a lawsuit happens. But when folks sue me, I want the information. I mean how the heck can I defend myself without the evidence?
It's tiresome when folks are difficult about handing over information. I have to get the AH Quality Audit of October 2014 that Alberta Health never mentioned in the FOIP request that gave us the CCHSS audit of January 13, 2015. Then I did not get the AHS Quality review of October 2014 that I assume is the respiratory review that I never got. There is the independent consultant review that the Good Samaritan Society ordered in 2014 that they told our family they would release to us but they refused to do this when we FOIPed it.
All this information will join the medical files and the new information I am slowly collecting. The physicians in this case are reluctant to hand over the files -either for their own misunderstanding that they have to hand over all the information or simply because they do not want to hand over anything. I mean why don't the doctors want to hand over the medical files?
How the heck will I defend myself in court without the audit and medical file evidence? I guess I have to keep trucking. Mr. Garber will keep asking and then will have to go to court to ask a judge to get the folks at the Good Samaritan Society to hand over what the Government of Alberta has refused to hand over.
It's pretty odd how the secrecy game is played in Alberta. I think this secrecy game should end. Personally I think citizens need to be asking for information like I am doing. I mean it is mind boggling to me that I still have not got an answer to why I can't get the "historical" records on the citizens who have died in the care of the police who had fatality reports done on them. What the heck? I was getting these reports pronto but now I have to wait for an excuse from the GOA about why these reports cannot be given out to me. It's ridiculous that we pay folks to come up with excuses and no performance.
When will I get the answers to all my questions? Who knows? I am in a room with madly blooming geraniums. We have a political party who considers folks like me who are going to vote Wildrose -to be sewer rats. We have a wacky universe and all I want is information--which may be the most precious commodity.
But let me focus on Ruth Adria. If I think of the decades of work she has done to be heard by the GOA and really all of us--a decade of my time to end the secrecy game will seem like nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment