Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I would like to see an army rise for the most disadvantaged among us. I would like this army come alive out of dry bones as this song preaches. I would like this army marching for the human rights of all of us. I would like this army stand for the people. I would like all of this.

Coming back from dropping Rebecca I put on the inspirational songs from the Shine channel and this song came on -Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Diagle--what a neat song!
I would like to see an army rise for the most disadvantaged among us. I would like this army come alive out of dry bones as this song preaches. I would like this army marching for the human rights of all of us. I would like this army stand for the people. I would like all of this.
Most of all I would like to see a world where handicapped human beings are not seen as less but somehow more. They have to go through so much effort to be here. Why not see them as they are -as human beings who are pushing through the difficulties of their lives to do what we are all trying to do--which is to bloom?
written by Lauren Daigle and Michael Farren recorded at the CentricWorship Retreat BUY ON ITUNES: http://bit.ly/comealiveep Watch the story behind this song:...
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment