Sunday, March 12, 2017

Here is a picture of Ruth Adria yapping at our public presentation (Elder Advocates of Alberta Society) where we talked about the intimidation tactics of the government of Alberta, public bodies and the continuing care industry. You gotta admire the canny set up. Government makes the Trespass to Premises legislation. They don't put an appeal in the legislation so citizens have no recourse. Then the hospitals and continuing care providers can use this hammer of this legislation on the citizen ants. We are tiny but we are many. What happens when the citizen ants swarm the government with our requests for change? I'd say the government would fall.


Julie Ali feeling happy.
Just now
After travelling through Siberia at my parents' area and the other folks I do the snow shovelling for I was ready to be pasted on an envelope and flown home.
Instead I went to the Villa Marguerite at 1:40 pm.
I found Rebecca sleeping in front of the TV in the NY sector of the facility. She did not have her oxygen on and the POC (Portable Oxygen Concentrator) was off. She was groggy and confused. I got her to the room and she was put on the bipap by 2:08 pm. She slept like a stone in a lake until 3:48 pm while I dozed in the chair beside her.
Then she suddenly got up, unclipped one side of the mask and rushed to the bathroom. She had diarrhea. She came back to the bed and then after lying down a bit, she got up and rushed to the bathroom again. She has some sort of stomach bug I think.
In any case, I got the evening LPN in and told him what I had seen. He checked her out and put her back on the BIPAP at 3:50 pm. I napped again. Then at 4:50 pm it was supper time and the LPN took over. I gave him my phone number and told him to call me if he needed to contact me.
Finally I rushed to the Sobeys place as I was starving. I had only one piece of toast and tea this morning plus two old biscuits from the car.
I got a bunch of stuff that really don't need like cookies and came home to eat hot dogs.
I am listening to music for a bit before I tackle the lawsuit reading materials.
Hopefully this bug that is making Rebecca exhausted won't last too long. In any case, I will go see her tomorrow. Life is a sea of waves and I am surfing these waves to the very end as is everyone else. Meanwhile it is chocolate chip cookies and a hot cup of tea and honey.
Here is a picture of Ruth Adria yapping at our public presentation (Elder Advocates of Alberta Society) where we talked about the intimidation tactics of the government of Alberta, public bodies and the continuing care industry.
You gotta admire the canny set up. Government makes the Trespass to Premises legislation. They don't put an appeal in the legislation so citizens have no recourse. Then the hospitals and continuing care providers can use this hammer of this legislation on the citizen ants. We are tiny but we are many. What happens when the citizen ants swarm the government with our requests for change?
I'd say the government would fall.     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVBiNQr2osA
I take my chances

No comments:

Post a Comment