Saturday, March 4, 2017

Early Morning Facebooking - Saturday March 4, 2017

Julie Ali is feeling happy.
Just now
Snow is flowing like a river outside the writing room. I got up just now and before I have breakfast while my mind is still clear I am going to work on the lawsuit.
I remember, I remember the odd words of people as I read the medical file. I remember one person telling my sister takes too much time. I remember another person in the PPIC report saying that we could not accept that Rebecca was end stage. That was in 2015. Rebecca is still here in 2017.
I wonder what end stage is.
How long are we to be considered non-end stage?
When are we seen as end stage?
The snow is tumbling acrobatically outside. Must head back to the mind bending work of reading the medical file.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment