Saturday, February 25, 2017

When families ask good questions of government and when we do not get the answers I feel we should then keep asking questions. The system has large holes and gaps in it through which the most vulnerable perish. Why the heck should we tolerate this junk? I feel we should keep asking questions of the government of Alberta until our questions are answered. I see no reason for the GOA to refuse to give us this information. I mean not giving the information constitutes refusal in my mind. So Ms. Notley where is the information I asked for? What are the reasons the GOA is keeping this information from me? Will the GOA only release this information to the court system when I am at that stage? I mean doesn't this mean I don't have all the information to defend myself with in court?

I am in 2013 now in the lawsuit.
It is very interesting learning about the medical file.
I will keep going all of today and stop only tomorrow to bring Rebecca home for a visit (Art work and movie).
When you have folks in the continuing care system in Alberta is it wise to understand that the gaps in the system are many for folks without insight.
It might be easier for folks with insight but certainly if you can't manage to communicate problems and there are sleep issues that exacerbate the situation there are holes in the system through which our most defenceless citizens can fall through.
How are families to deal with the system with its many holes and no safeguards for the handicapped citizen? I guess we need to ask good questions and work our way through all the levels of the system to the top of the system which is the Premier's Office.
I am asking the Premier's Office for the Alberta health quality audit of the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods that I found out from the Protection for Persons in Care reports of 2015. This quality audit was done in October 2014. Why were we not given this report with the FOIP request that gave us the CCHSS report of the audit done in January 2015? It is a good question.
I also want the AHS respiratory review that was done in October 2014 that has not been given to the family.
Why hasn't these reports been given to us? Do family members have to die for the Minister of Health to authorise release of this data to the public?
When families ask good questions of government and when we do not get the answers I feel we should then keep asking questions.
The system has large holes and gaps in it through which the most vulnerable perish. Why the heck should we tolerate this junk? I feel we should keep asking questions of the government of Alberta until our questions are answered.
I see no reason for the GOA to refuse to give us this information.
I mean not giving the information constitutes refusal in my mind.
So Ms. Notley where is the information I asked for?
What are the reasons the GOA is keeping this information from me?
Will the GOA only release this information to the court system when I am at that stage?
I mean doesn't this mean I don't have all the information to defend myself with in court?

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment