Sunday, February 19, 2017

Shawn Mansoff Yeah a very wonderful story lol. If I immigrated to a country I wouldn't even think about running for any public office.... out of respect. You should have to be born in the country to hold a title that big. That's just my opinion though. I do respect others opinions that think otherwise.----Tej Swatch Respect for what exactly? Like · Reply · Yesterday at 10:23pm Shawn Mansoff Shawn Mansoff Respect for that country. I would want someone who has been there their entire life and had parents there their entire lives to Make these very important history changing decisions over myself. I would feel pretty weird coming into a country at 16 years old and end up taking a position that I could in a snap change that country forever. If I was serious about making that much difference in people's lives and was smart enough to be able to hold that position, perhaps I would stay in Somalia where it's a complete mess and try to help my fellow countrymen in their struggles. Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs Julie Ali Julie Ali Shawn Mansoff Quite the weakest argument for not participating in a democracy that I have heard so far.-----


https://www.facebook.com/pg/edmontonjournal/posts/?ref=page_internal
Edmonton Journal
"He’s just a great Canadian story"
Hussen's dazzling climb to the political heights represented a remarkable counterpoint to what was happening south of the border because of Trump's travel…
EDMONTONJOURNAL.COM|BY ,TOM BLACKWELL
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments
Paul Fretts Theres at least 2 ways to respond.. 
Why are these foriegners given privilege ahead of real canadians?
The answer is that these people know what hell is, and will fight harder to defend us from becoming another failed state. They wont take civil society for granted. Besides, it must really piss off the white men south of us.
Sean David Thanks for the daily dose of sophistry, chum.
Sami Fouad There's a whole lot of panties in a bunch in Alberta, too.
LikeReply9 hrs
Julie Ali I think "these foreigners" might also be "real Canadians" by the way.
LikeReplyJust now
Shawn Mansoff Yeah a very wonderful story lol. If I immigrated to a country I wouldn't even think about running for any public office.... out of respect. You should have to be born in the country to hold a title that big. That's just my opinion though. I do respect others opinions that think otherwise.
Tej Swatch Respect for what exactly?
Shawn Mansoff Respect for that country. I would want someone who has been there their entire life and had parents there their entire lives to Make these very important history changing decisions over myself. I would feel pretty weird coming into a country at 16 years old and end up taking a position that I could in a snap change that country forever. If I was serious about making that much difference in people's lives and was smart enough to be able to hold that position, perhaps I would stay in Somalia where it's a complete mess and try to help my fellow countrymen in their struggles.
LikeReply17 hrs
Julie Ali Shawn Mansoff Quite the weakest argument for not participating in a democracy that I have heard so far.
LikeReplyJust now
Chris Pokorski This guy is an idiot. Just wait till summer and watch how many so called "refugees" will enter Canada. Right now 20-60 a day. It will triple in the summer easy. When do we say enough is enough.
LikeReply4Yesterday at 11:00pmEdited
Agye Badu-Acheampong He's an idiot? Oh you've had in depth discussion with him? And surely your parents and grandparents were born here as well. Lol. 

Where you come out of your mother has no bearing on how much you love the place you live. A Canadian citizen, is a Canadian citizen. If you respect your country, respect the laws and regulations in which citizenship is granted. He is a citizen.
UnlikeReply213 hrs
Chris Pokorski He is an idiot for his immigration policies. Nice try throwing the race card
LikeReply111 hrs
Victor Barr Hes an idiot because it is a known fact that Somalians have an average IQ of 85.
LikeReply19 hrs
Chris Pokorski ^^^ 😂
LikeReply9 hrs
Julie Ali I think the real idiots are pretty much evident to us with this thread.
LikeReplyJust now
Mark Wilson Pfffft. Selling us out with unprotected borders and a bill that is against freedom of speech.
LikeReply212 hrsEdited
Kendyl Hudson Can't even spell the town lol
Valerie Stork Wandinger Kendyl Hudson these nails are a pain-- always in a rush.
Tom Depner Mouse guarding the cheese
Simone M. A. Demers Very impressive life story. Bravo Ahmed!
UnlikeReply211 hrs
Kevin Hill he needs to be sent pa king
Adam Kerr Where is pa king?
Chris Pokorski Packing 😂
Victor Barr Back to ShitMolia.
LikeReply9 hrs
Julie Ali Victor Barr Why? Simply because y'all don't like him? Need a better reason than that folks.
LikeReplyJust now
Victor Barr Yer basic Token Refugee.
LikeReply9 hrs
Julie Ali Your basic Token Refugee Success Story.
LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment