Friday, February 24, 2017

Please vote for Danielle Hebert to get this opportunity! -----I want to win the Drawing Academy course!-------Hello my friends, I have a big favor to ask: Can you go vote for me on my competiton page before February 28? Just write a comment.. it is to win an amazing online drawing course from the drawing academy. I have been drawing constantly for the last 1.5 year and I am getting some illustration jobs. I am self taught so I think that if I could do this I could really get some fundamentals... the course is amazing. The most votes wins. just write a comment on my competition page. Who knows, maybe thanks to you, this dream can come true! THANK YOU!! http://drawingacademy.com/story-and-drawing-by-danielle-heb

Hello my friends, 
I have a big favor to ask: 

Can you go vote for me on my competiton page before February 28? Just write a comment.. it is to win an amazing online drawing course from the drawing academy.

I have been drawing constantly for the last 1.5 year and I am getting some illustration jobs. I am self taught so I think that if I could do this I could really get some fundamentals... the course is amazing. 


The most votes wins. just write a comment on my competition page. Who knows, maybe thanks to you, this dream can come true!

THANK YOU!! 

http://drawingacademy.com/story-and-drawing-by-danielle-heb


http://drawingacademy.com/story-and-drawing-by-danielle-hebert#comment-17786

Story and drawing by Danielle Hebert


Story and drawing by Danielle Hebert
3

Running With The Horses

I am a bit of an adventuress. Born in Quebec, Canada then in my early twenties moved to British Columbia. There I played music, did graph two year solo motorcycle journey across the North American roads. In 2013, following my muse, I ended up in Istanbul, Turkey where I have been since, living as an artist, musician and translator.
Art always had a huge place in my life, my mother painted and played piano and flute and there was always the classics; Beethoven, Chopin, Miles Davis or Manitas de Plata wafting through the air. I loved drawing, my schoolbooks were littered with drawings, mainly horses, that was my passion. So I grew up drawing, writing, playing guitar and riding horses.
My challenges in art are to gain formal knowledge and skills so to improve the quality of my work and to improve my ability to express this universe and the universe inside my mind via drawing. I am self taught and at times I get stuck doing the same thing too long instead of challenging myself with new difficulties with proven methodology and I don’t have basic correct technique.
In art I wish to learn the tried, tested and true techniques of the masters. I started to do the Bargue drawings on my own and could really get an insight as to how masterful these techniques are, in them is the accumulation of centuries of practice and mastery and deep understanding of the elements of the art of drawing.
Story and drawing by Danielle Hebert
I found the Drawing Academy through Internet searches for art education, there are many, many offerings on the Internet but I found a lot of them to be the “cake mix” of art, it gives you a taste but you cannot fully comprehend the whole process, so you are left with holes in your education. The Drawing Academy seems to go deep and long and with purpose and that is what I wish for; learn the absolute, correct, traditional basics that will allow me to expand my ability to express the world through drawing.
I am living in Turkey where the currency is now 4 to 1 and making a living from art and music at the moment does not allow me to buy this course. I feel deeply that taking this course will definitely put me on a road to dramatically improve the quality of my artistic output and that would in turn improve my income. Winning this course would fulfill this dream of attending art school, getting that knowledge and abilities I really wish for and to give me a tremendous foundation for the works I have waiting in my imagination.
Why should people vote for me? Because their votes and the course would not be wasted, I would dive into this course with my heart and soul and with all my energies. I believe in my basic abilities and my capacity to create, learn, improve and then give back in the form of enhanced creativity and knowledge.

Please vote for me:

Like, Tweet, G+1, Pin or leave a Comment on this page!

THIS POST HAS 3 COMMENTS

  1. trompetaiguana
    Danielle’s art is amazing. She’s pouring her whole heart into it. I would love for her to win this contest!!!!!!
  2. Danielle Hebert is a beautiful soul and this shows in everything she does. I would say she deserves to take her talent to a high level through the art course. Please let her win this contest folks.
    * Your comment is awaiting moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment