Sunday, February 12, 2017

Busy day today. A lot of paper to go through and I haven't done anything for the Elder Advocates of Alberta Working Group. It is a time consuming business preparing for defending myself in the lawsuit but it is very interesting work. It will be useful to find out how the court system works and all of this will help the Elder Advocates of Alberta Society help other families so it is work that will be so useful.

Julie Ali feeling blessed.
Just now
Busy day today. A lot of paper to go through and I haven't done anything for the Elder Advocates of Alberta Working Group.
 It is a time consuming business preparing for defending myself in the lawsuit but it is very interesting work.
It will be useful to find out how the court system works and all of this will help the Elder Advocates of Alberta Society help other families so it is work that will be so useful.
We had to have pizza today as we ran out of time. I got two as younger boy wanted one just for himself.
Older boy phoned to tell us that he got the oil change on his car done but not the filter as he would pay for this the next time around.
I haven't yet seen Rebecca as we are trying to work on the lawsuit but I will try to drop by the Villa Marguerite tomorrow.
Inside the house the geraniums are blooming happily. One African violet is making small buds so I think the two other plants may feel like doing the similar sort of activity soon.
The laundry is still in the machine so tomorrow will mean I do some of the clothes.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment