Friday, January 6, 2017

June Acorn 5 hrs · Twitter · Brian Mason. 5487 voters will remember you if you demolish the Royal Alberta Museum---June Acorn Brian Mason has blocked me from his twitter account for saying this !! Like · Reply · 5 hrs Christina Wallace Christina Wallace Very puzzled! This is a civil concern to raise. Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs Julie Ali Julie Ali Christina Wallace I am not surprised. Rachel Notley blocked me from her Facebook page for raising concerns about my handicapped sister's care in the long term care system. The politicians don't care about issues. They care about their public persona. It's unfortunate but at least we can express our dismay about the anti-democratic behavior on Facebook and on our blogs.

June Acorn and 2 others commented on this.
Brian Mason. 5487 voters will remember you if you demolish the Royal Alberta Museum
Like
Comment
Comments
June Acorn Brian Mason has blocked me from his twitter account for saying this !!
LikeReply5 hrs
Christina Wallace Very puzzled! This is a civil concern to raise.
LikeReply25 hrs
Julie Ali Christina Wallace I am not surprised. Rachel Notley blocked me from her Facebook page for raising concerns about my handicapped sister's care in the long term care system. The politicians don't care about issues. They care about their public persona. It's unfortunate but at least we can express our dismay about the anti-democratic behavior on Facebook and on our blogs.
LikeReply3 mins
Julie Ali
Write a reply...
June Acorn Well, I guess he heard me
LikeReply25 hrs
Barbara Lyall June, I am so impressed with your commitment to save your beautiful museum
UnlikeReply24 hrs
Julie Ali It takes a dedicated leader and many other supportive citizens to get to the point of getting the GOA to even listen to us.
LikeReply2 mins
Julie Ali
Write a reply...
Julie Ali So I am curious June. Have you thought of a door to door campaign in Sarah Hoffman's constituency to raise this issue? This was done by AFL with reference to Sundre Hospital long term bed closures and the direct campaign had remarkable results in that some of the long term care beds were saved. We could target both Sarah Hoffman and Brian Mason's constituency and see if this has any results.
LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment