Monday, December 12, 2016

Please bring the children home. Merry Christmas.-------------Julie Ali Please wish Mr. Trudeau Merry Christmas and ask for the gift of the Azer kids home:http://readingchildrensbooks.blogspot.ca/2016/12/please-bring-children-home-merry.html Just now


From: Julie Ali 
Date: Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:49 PM
Subject: Azer Kids
To: justin trudeau <justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca>


Dear Mr. Trudeau,

I hope you are getting ready for Christmas with your family as I am.

Alison Azer unfortunately isn't able to have her children close to her this Christmas season.

I think of Alison every time I think of my sons.

I love my sons a great deal. I think how I would feel if my sons were taken away to another country and I would have no contact with them. It would feel like being buried under stones.

I am asking you as a mother ---to think of Alison Azer--who is also a mother but without her kids. I am asking you to bring her children home.

I know you can do this. Why do I believe this? I believe you understand the importance of family and the tragedy of the current situation of the Azer family. I believe that if you put all your energies to this matter, the children will be brought back to Canada.

Please bring the children home.

Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,

Julie Ali


Julie Ali Please wish Mr. Trudeau Merry Christmas and ask for the gift of the Azer kids home:http://readingchildrensbooks.blogspot.ca/2016/12/please-bring-children-home-merry.html

https://www.facebook.com/alison.azer/photos?lst=100004236663889%3A517836341%3A1481604798&source_ref=pb_friends_tl





No comments:

Post a Comment