Friday, December 30, 2016

Julie Ali This is just the cherry on top of the ice cream. I knew that this cherry was about to be placed somewhere but to know that she is being placed at the top of the scientific pyramid when she has zero science ability tells me that the world is indeed a place of folly. I guess we are going to have to put up with non-science for the next little while. Like · Reply · Just now

The American President-elect Donald Trump has officially announced this morning that Sarah Palin is to become the new Science and Technology Adviser. Critics of…
WORLDNEWSDAILYREPORT.COM
Haha
Comment




Julie Ali
 This is just the cherry on top of the ice cream. I knew that this cherry was about to be placed somewhere but to know that she is being placed at the top of the scientific pyramid when she has zero science ability tells me that the world is indeed a place of folly. I guess we are going to have to put up with non-science for the next little while.
LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment