Monday, December 12, 2016

I stand with Alison Azer / and I tell you all we must set her children free

I wrote the story about one mummy
but Mr. Trudeau
did not listen
he said he would help her
but in the middle of the work
he simply said nothing

I wrote the story about one mummy
because I understand
that her heart is broken
and we all stand with her
these are not the burdens of a nation
but one family's   surely Mr. Trudeau can believe?

here is Alison Azer
she is only one mummy in the desert
of political expediency and bureaucratic indifference
I stand with Alison Azer
and I tell you all we must set her children free
but where is Mr. Trudeau?  does he understand her situation?


does he look at his own children
and feel Alison's agony?
here is the opportunity
for ordinary citizens
to unite and demand action for Alison
I stand with Alison Azer     and I tell you all we must set her children free






No comments:

Post a Comment