Sunday, December 11, 2016

Here is the song I loved for which I paid $20 for. The Book of Love (The Magnetic Fields) by Martin Kerr Buy the CD. It's worth it.



Julie Ali feeling fabulous.
Just now
While I was simply amazed at the number of HRD (Human Rights Defenders) in Alberta at the John Humphrey Centre for Peace and Human Rights Awards Ceremony, I have to admit that I felt a bit out of place there. I mean there were a ton of artists and one singer who were all very talented. The singer at the place was someone I have never heard of. He's very good. I don't usually buy a CD ($20) because as you know I am a stay at home mum and I don't earn cash but this singer was a good song writer. You can be a good singer and a lousy song writer but this guy is a good singer and a good song writer. He reminds me of Lennie (Leonard Cohen) who sadly has gone off the scene and he also reminds me of a male version of Amelia Curran. Here is the song I loved for which I paid $20 for. The Book of Love (The Magnetic Fields) by Martin Kerr Buy the CD. It's worth it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fXlLTSLbA
The Book Of Love - Martin Kerr (Cover) Live at the Citadel Theatre  .


Anthony who does stuff for Martin ( chats up folks I think and is nice to folks) gave me two tickets to his show as I think he felt sorry for me. I told him I could not afford to go to the show. I got two tickets and hubby will go with me. And when you listen to this song you will understand why I want to go. Man we have a successor to Lennie.
http://www.martinkerrmusic.com/


LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment