Tuesday, December 20, 2016

grumpy

The amaryllis has burst out of her britches. I didn't notice until most of the day was gone as I was grumpy.
Folks on the Calgary Herald were lambasting me because I felt sorry for a kid who died. I know the kid was a terrorist but he looked so small and helpless.
In any case, why are folks so mean? The kid is dead. The family is trashed. And if folks got into the same place as that kid maybe they would have been brainwashed like he probably was.
In any case, the amaryllis saved my bacon. I am still grumpy but the flower is so darn gorgeous that I can't be too grumpy. I can't take a picture as hubby is too busy to take a picture and e-mail it to me. I will ask younger boy. to help me with the business later.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment