Sunday, October 2, 2016

Since I am not allowed to comment on this blog I have to make my comments on Facebook. I think the PCs will join with the Wildrose because it's the only way the PCs will come out of extinction mode and into some sort of survival. I guess this is sensible but I hope Mr. Kenney has the brains of a turtle and doesn't do any Lake of Fire incidents to spook voters. I expect there will be a few folks to pretend to a competition but in the end Mr. Kenney will unite the right. This is bad news for the NDP who are aligning with the Liberals in their own futile unite the left campaign that won't work either. If the Liberal Party of Alberta has any brains at all they will stick to the middle ground and avoid the NDP like the plague which is how the citizens of Alberta for the most part think of the NDP folks. This may not be a fair assessment considering we are in the dump zone of the oil prices and climate change is all about us in evidence but there you go. The NDP folks will not be able to recover their once in a life time support in Alberta because most of us are conservatives and want to have low taxes plus deliverables from our public servants. We never had this with the PCs who were the laziest crew around and we certainly don't have it with the NDP who seem intent on swelling the public service sector in an attempt to get more voters aligned with their agenda of more money down the drain. But there you go. Third time will be a charm and even if the Climenhaga guy who let me comment when I had positive comments about the NDP but won't let me comment-- now that I simply can't agree with their lack of political will in areas of continuing care, fracking and democratic representation--I still get to say my piece via Facebook. So there Mr. Climenhaga. You can shut me out of your blog in your generous sycophancy of the NDP establishment but I still get to say my true thoughts.

http://albertapolitics.ca/2016/10/alberta-tories-pray-third-times-charm-effort-recover-partys-missing-mojo-begins-today/


Since I am not allowed to comment on this blog I have to make my comments on Facebook. I think the PCs will join with the Wildrose because it's the only way the PCs will come out of extinction mode and into some sort of survival. I guess this is sensible but I hope Mr. Kenney has the brains of a turtle and doesn't do any Lake of Fire incidents to spook voters.
I expect there will be a few folks to pretend to a competition but in the end Mr. Kenney will unite the right.
This is bad news for the NDP who are aligning with the Liberals in their own futile unite the left campaign that won't work either.
If the Liberal Party of Alberta has any brains at all they will stick to the middle ground and avoid the NDP like the plague which is how the citizens of Alberta for the most part think of the NDP folks. This may not be a fair assessment considering we are in the dump zone of the oil prices and climate change is all about us in evidence but there you go. The NDP folks will not be able to recover their once in a life time support in Alberta because most of us are conservatives and want to  have low taxes plus deliverables from our public servants. We never had this with the PCs who were the laziest crew around and we certainly don't have it with the NDP who seem intent on swelling the public service sector in an attempt to get more voters aligned with their agenda of more money down the drain. But there you go.  Third time will be a charm and even if the Climenhaga guy who let me comment when I had positive comments about the NDP but won't let me comment-- now that I simply can't agree with their lack of political will in areas of continuing care, fracking and democratic representation--I still get to say my piece via Facebook. So there Mr. Climenhaga.   You can shut me out of your blog in your generous sycophancy of the NDP establishment but I still get to say my true thoughts.

Since I am not allowed to comment on this blog I have to make my comments on Facebook. I think the PCs will join with the Wildrose because it's the only way the PCs will come out of extinction mode and into some sort of survival. I guess this is sensible but I hope Mr. Kenney has the brains of a turtle and doesn't do any Lake of Fire incidents to spook voters.
I expect there will be a few folks to pretend to a competition but in the end Mr. Kenney will unite the right.
This is bad news for the NDP who are aligning with the Liberals in their own futile unite the left campaign that won't work either.
If the Liberal Party of Alberta has any brains at all they will stick to the middle ground and avoid the NDP like the plague which is how the citizens of Alberta for the most part think of the NDP folks. This may not be a fair assessment considering we are in the dump zone of the oil prices and climate change is all about us in evidence but there you go. The NDP folks will not be able to recover their once in a life time support in Alberta because most of us are conservatives and want to have low taxes plus deliverables from our public servants. We never had this with the PCs who were the laziest crew around and we certainly don't have it with the NDP who seem intent on swelling the public service sector in an attempt to get more voters aligned with their agenda of more money down the drain. But there you go. Third time will be a charm and even if the Climenhaga guy who let me comment when I had positive comments about the NDP but won't let me comment-- now that I simply can't agree with their lack of political will in areas of continuing care, fracking and democratic representation--I still get to say my piece via Facebook. So there Mr. Climenhaga. You can shut me out of your blog in your generous sycophancy of the NDP establishment but I still get to say my true thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment